Best Fantasy Draft Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what you mean by the draft being too fast; there are multiple draft options (autodraft, live draft with a time limit per pick, slow draft where each person is given up to 24 hours for a pick or a manual/physical draft that you enter the results in later) to choose from.
The key is finding a competitive league online or making a league with your mates. The public ones generally only have a handful of people taking it seriously per league with a lot of inactivity from the others.
yeah, got that
my problem is finding like minded friends who aren't disillusioned with fantasy footy games.
We had a great comp for over 10 years, but it eventually petered out
I've since moved interstate & don't have many people I know here (boohoo sorry 2 sook :cry:)
you are 100% right, but my issue is that I'm in a public league.
cheers 4 taking the time 2 respond & all the best :thumbsu:
does anybody remember the fantasyfooty,net,au site?
that was the bomb!!!

yeah, got that
my problem is finding like minded friends who aren't disillusioned with fantasy footy games.
We had a great comp for over 10 years, but it eventually petered out
I've since moved interstate & don't have many people I know here (boohoo sorry 2 sook :cry:)
you are 100% right, but my issue is that I'm in a public league.

Yeah it's definitely tough finding a group of people who are all keen enough to stay committed to it.
You could try through Footy Prophet, looks like they're setting up some Ultimate leagues so that'd be a lot better than joining a public league.

What's the best league that is most like having a afl list. I don't like the idea of being able to change squads from week to week. I'd rather just pick a longer list then select game day squad from your own list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back