Best sledges heard on a football field

Remove this Banner Ad

Story goes like this:

I was batting, Fatty was fielding at midwicket. He goes to me "Goodie, if you hit the next ball for six, I'll buy you a jam donut."

So I hit the next ball for a one bounce four. Disappointed.

I can't beleive you hit a four big papa!!!!! after watching you this year i am suprised to see you did, i suppose you had to get lucky sometime. You never did against us. And better still never looked like it. Maybe we should of said something like that to you so you did not waste 2 overs ha ha

Darren Sheen cops his fair share of Sledges as everyone would agree seeing as though 99% of the posters on here would have thrown one or two at him over the past three years.

To Darrens credit his not to bad at throwing them right back haha

Darrens says this one at least once a game when he has some try hard come down and stop him.

He gets this all the time. " He Sheeny ya Fat prick how much do you weigh" Or " Hey Sheen How much was that goal worth" Or " Hey Sheen how much are you Robbing the club for this year" and everytime Darren just comes back with the old saying.

"Hey mate who are you, You know my name but i have no idea who you are." HAHA It shuts them up every time

I played in that game, and was fielding at first slip, and am very good friends with the "mad fast bowler", who is madder than your average mad faster bowler. After the comment was passed, he didn't have too much to say, and then after the day's play, he came up to me, and was fairly impressed with the comment. Was probably the best comeback to a sledge that I have heard off the cuff.

Thanks. Probably my finest cricketing moment, i only made two and batted approxiamately 23 overs.

Story goes like this:

I was batting, Fatty was fielding at midwicket. He goes to me "Goodie, if you hit the next ball for six, I'll buy you a jam donut."

So I hit the next ball for a one bounce four. Disappointed.

And Sugars, you are a very bad cricketer.

Mate, I was 13. it was my first year of playing seniors and second year of playing cricket. How can you tell cricketing ability when i was 13???

when i was 14 everyone thought i was good.

not so.

nelson-muntz.gif

Ha ha ha that is hilarious Sugars! Is that a true story or did you just make that up? Pure gold!

Hey you clowns you realise this post was the epitomy of sarcasm don't you? Then you blokes give it legs by talking about it for another page and a half. Fair dinkum, if sugars' story is what this topics about then it should be called "the most un****infunny sledges you've ever heard in the history of the world ****in ever"....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a bloke in the crowd yell this out to an umpire one game ," ya mums got two c##ts and your one of 'm".

I play fullforward and 1 game i advised the fullback he might get a sunburnt throat from watching my goals sail over his head all day.
For some reason he wasn't amused.

yes. i have a few people on it.

Click on their profile and its near the buddie button. its a classic you can see they have posted, just not the content. unless you click reveal.

I heard a bloke in the crowd yell this out to an umpire one game ," ya mums got two c##ts and your one of 'm".

I play fullforward and 1 game i advised the fullback he might get a sunburnt throat from watching my goals sail over his head all day.
For some reason he wasn't amused.

I know the reason that he wasn't amused, because that is one of the lamest things anyone has ever said. It has also been said, 17000 times, so is completely unoriginal.

This is one of the best i got on the weekend.

There was a fight on the other side of the ground, so i waddled my way over and after it dispersed my man (who was in the fight) came over to me and a little pushing and shoving happened, nothing serious.

thats when i hear this yelled from the stands

"Hey Rainbow... Just turn up after the storm"

pretty witty i think. it beats the normal "eat another pie" or "If it was a cake you would of chased it"

Was at Frankston vfl game and someone yelled out, you couldn't get a touch at a Michael Jackson sleep over. Another time a fight broke out on the ground and a skinny guy came running in to help and a guy yelled out in the crowd Paris Hilton is heavier than you what the hell are you gonna do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back