Moved Thread Best term to refer to Essendon's 2012-2016 scandal?

Remove this Banner Ad

We had US Postal with Lance Armstrong

Currently have UK Postal with all the rumours surrounding Sky, Wiggins and Froome

So, Bomber Postal - Whatever it Takes.

Think this thread belongs in the Bay, rather than the Main Board though.

brave.jpg

As an Essendon supporter I really want to move on from the saga and enjoy afl like I used to but it is very difficult when McLachlan is the Boss of the AFL. Look at this week with his sense of entitlement. Get the game back from the silver spoons and return it to the people. I know many other people who feel the same way. Who appoints him and how do we campaign for his removal?
That’s for another thread druggie o_O

The "We don't know what we took, but we know it wasn't banned" saga.

One of the many extremely humorous comments to emerge. Another one I liked was Hird's comment that he KNEW other clubs were doing it, but had no knowledge of it happening at the club he actually coached :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C’mon... when I think of pathetic I’m more likely to go with a team wide doping program over my one liners. You need to get out more.

Our original guiding stars are struggle and hope. But there is no such thing as a lone struggle, no such thing as a lone hope. In every human being are combined the most distant epochs, passivity, mistakes, sufferings, the pressing urgencies of our own time, the pace of history.

I mean seriously...if one of you simpletons could come up with something witty or funny or even mildly clever ..I’d pay it and acknowledge the humour.

But there’s not one post here that’s remotely imaginative.

It’s like a bunch of 11 year olds telling stupid poo jokes.

It’s all so very disappointing.

I mean seriously...if one of you simpletons could come up with something witty or funny or even mildly clever ..I’d pay it and acknowledge the humour.

Essendon in the poo was a pretty good joke!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Poo poo post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back