Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful & Happy New Year 🎄 🍾 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season. Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2024. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful mods who deserve a special mention for all their hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

Go you Baggers!

Saw a Beatle live - ✔️❤️✔️
Aussies steamrolled everyone in the cricket, in all formats - ✔️✔️
Carlton just went totally ballistic & stunned the football world - 😎👍
Blake Acres gave me the greatest Carlton moment in 25 years, & nearly gave me a heart attack!!! - 👍😍👍
All good with family - ✔️
Fit as a trout - 💪👍

A most lovely year.

Time to party.

Last edited:
Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season.
Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2024. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful Aph who deserves a special mention for all her hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

Go you Baggers!

Those who know me will expect this, whilst for most of us this is the happiest time of the year, its not for everyone. Suicide spikes in the coming weeks, fathers estranged from their kids, if you know someone for who this sounds familiar, then reach out, bring them in and give their kids a father for a few more years......

And everyone have a safe, merry and awesome festive season. I will with my Dirty Clan xx

Happy Holidays Baggers

In the words of Arrow, just bounce the ball ffs.....

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to those Carlton board posters who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays and Safe and Prosperous New Years to those who don't

And my pal DirtyLeeds brings up a very good point about checking in on friends or family members who may be struggling this time of the year

I have felt close to the bring of despair/hopelessness at this time of the year in the past (esp as my own family and background don't celebrate Christmas)

A simple phone call and check in with someone you know who is doing it tough can do wonders !

Anyhow sending you all positive karma and vibes and hopefully the team can go 2 wins better in 2024 (oh and our AFLW team win the flag with the Moody Blues as well :) )

#upthebaggers 💙

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season. Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2024. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful mods who deserve a special mention for all their hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

Go you Baggers!
Well said Thy merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone stay safe and enjoy your time with family and friends

Those who know me will expect this, whilst for most of us this is the happiest time of the year, its not for everyone. Suicide spikes in the coming weeks, fathers estranged from their kids, if you know someone for who this sounds familiar, then reach out, bring them in and give their kids a father for a few more years......

And everyone have a safe, merry and awesome festive season. I will with my Dirty Clan xx

Happy Holidays Baggers

In the words of Arrow, just bounce the ball ffs.....
er, he stole that.........

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to those Carlton board posters who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays and Safe and Prosperous New Years to those who don't
Happy Festivus to the rest of us!!!

Festivus_Pole.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back