bet365

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't comment on their payout speed but as far as I can tell they've got the best product for those betting early on the races - 365 Best (as compared to Betfair, Sportsbet, Luxbet, TAB and Centrebet).

It gives the best of the price when the bet's placed, SP and best of the totes. Most of the others offer topfluc based on official on course bookies top fluc - not much good when you find value on Thursday ahead of a Saturday race meet.
Once you can tell us about the payout speed you'll probably find you lose access to 365best

lol i like this
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Img broken

Anyone know how long Bet 365 take for withdrawals?
Withdrew $500 just after midnight on the 16th but still not showing in my account...

Yeah i guess, it's just i withdrew a smaller amount once ($50 from memory) and it was there that same night.
Hopefully tomorrow morning...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my account got banned the other day and im sooo fking pisssed off. Asked them why i got banned and their best answer is " it was a management decision as we were not happy with the verification of the account". Doesnt even make any sense since the first 2 times i verified my account it was all fine and well. Guess i was winning too much :( Lucky i took out all my winnings a couple of days before they closed my account

Want to try other bookies such as sportsbets but it just doesnt feel the same, racing odds just arent as high :(

anyone else here in the same boat as me?

Edit- also still got a $120 bet on argentina to win the WC @ $10 from the start of the WC. so much fking hate at the moment :mad::cry::(

Last edited:
my account got banned the other day and im sooo fking pisssed off. Asked them why i got banned and their best answer is " it was a management decision as we were not happy with the verification of the account". Doesnt even make any sense since the first 2 times i verified my account it was all fine and well. Guess i was winning too much :( Lucky i took out all my winnings a couple of days before they closed my account

Want to try other bookies such as sportsbets but it just doesnt feel the same, racing odds just arent as high :(

anyone else here in the same boat as me?

Edit- also still got a $120 bet on argentina to win the WC @ $10 from the start of the WC. so much fking hate at the moment :mad::cry::(
Welcome to the real world without Bet365. Haha.

I don't think Bet365 can get away with cancelling bets they have already accepted, unless of course you got busted using someone else's details to open a second account.

I'm calling out the $10 price on Argentina. I backed them at the start of the tournament too and got $5.50.

I don't think Bet365 can get away with cancelling bets they have already accepted, unless of course you got busted using someone else's details to open a second account.

I'm calling out the $10 price on Argentina. I backed them at the start of the tournament too and got $5.50.

yea they can cancel/withhold any winnings from what i've read in the terms and condition. Its my first and only bet365 account aswell :cry::(

you are correct with the argentina odds :oops:- must of had it mix up with messi to win golden boot @ $10. Price i got for Argentina to win was @ $6 (made these bets couple of months in advance), I shouldnt have said "at the start of the tourney" >.< I remember brazil were around 4.5 & neymar to win golden boot @ $15 when i made the bets.

Duritz, did you use your relative/friend's detials to make your other accounts with them?

Edit - Im thinking of getting my bro to make me an account, do you think its a problem since we have the same address (or is it possible to put in a diff address when signing up)?

yea they can cancel/withhold any winnings from what i've read in the terms and condition. Its my first and only bet365 account aswell :cry::(

you are correct with the argentina odds :oops:- must of had it mix up with messi to win golden boot @ $10. Price i got for Argentina to win was @ $6 (made these bets couple of months in advance), I shouldnt have said "at the start of the tourney" >.< I remember brazil were around 4.5 & neymar to win golden boot @ $15 when i made the bets.

Duritz, did you use your relative/friend's detials to make your other accounts with them?

Edit - Im thinking of getting my bro to make me an account, do you think its a problem since we have the same address (or is it possible to put in a diff address when signing up)?

Use relative, friend, whoever is willing. Same address will definitely stuff you up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back