Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

PvkMgdK.gif

Few questions. Did Jimmy ring the Kettleman's because he knew Nacho was after that 1.5M? Why didn't he want Nacho to get the money if so? And secondly, how did they even get 1.5M dollars?

I think he regretted giving the information to Nacho and was actually concerned for their safety.

I enjoyed that episode a lot more than the first two and it seemed to be paced a lot better as well (probably no coincidence). And like everyone else, "Here's Johnny" was brilliant. I had no idea how he was going to let them know he was there, but that was definitely the best available option!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That episode was brilliant and built up nicely. Nice bit of back story at the start with his bro too.

Anyone else think that his lawyer friend is hot? I know she's older than most of you (not me) but there's something about her voice. She could talk dirty to me anytime.

Oh btw -- "Not that sex robot voice?" -- Haha!

Loved it, you have to assume he gets their money somehow and becomes Saul.

But BB taught me to never assume anything so for all we know he gets money legally :p

Suspect he may have an inheritance coming his way when the brother tops himself after a bad bout of electromagnetism;). But that might be a bit too boring & predictable for Gilligan...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back