Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

centrebet and TW and william hill have the lead at any time refund, bookmaker and betstar refund if less than 6 points, sportsbet refund less than 8 points.

And it might be worth throwing $100 on QLD at $1.67 w Crownbet to take advantage of their money back special.

If you can go for the one of the other sites. Crownbet is only a free bet rather than cash back. And with the free bet you only win the earnings from it not the stake as well.

So if you get a $100 free bet and bet it at odds of $1.50 you only get $50 if you win.

FYI here are my bets for tomorrow night

$20 on QLD @ $2 for $40 win - Ladbrokes
$50 on QLD @ $2 for $100 win - Palmerbet
$80 on QLD @ $1.60 for $128 win - Sportsbet (Money back if lose by <8)
$80 on QLD @ $1.62 for $129.60 win - Centrebet (Money back if lead but lose)
$57 on QLD @ $1.62 for $92.34 win - Crownbet (Free bet if QLD score first half try and lose)
$60 on NSW @ 2.35 for $141 win - William Hill (Money back if lead but lose)
$100 on NSW @ 3.5 for $350 win - Unibet
$10 on Dugan/Boyd first try @ $10 for $100 win - Unibet (Money back if they don't)

Outlay: $457
NSW Win: $491
QLD Win: $489.94

So a minimum $42.94 profit but the potential for much more depending on result.

If you can go for the one of the other sites. Crownbet is only a free bet rather than cash back. And with the free bet you only win the earnings from it not the stake as well.

So if you get a $100 free bet and bet it at odds of $1.50 you only get $50 if you win.

Used correctly a free bet is worth 75-80% of the bet value

I think there's more chance of the Crown offer winning, but as you say it's worth less

I also got a Centrebet email offer for a MOM bet. Place a MOM bet on any player and they match it with a H2H cash bet on the team of the player. Only max $25 though.

If anyone wanted to know how my SOO bets went...

$20 on QLD @ $2 for $40 win - Ladbrokes - LOSS
$50 on QLD @ $2 for $100 win - Palmerbet - LOSS
$80 on QLD @ $1.60 for $128 win - Sportsbet (Money back if lose by <8) - MONEY BACK
$80 on QLD @ $1.62 for $129.60 win - Centrebet (Money back if lead but lose) - MONEY BACK
$57 on QLD @ $1.62 for $92.34 win - Crownbet (Free bet if QLD score first half try and lose) - FREE BET
$60 on NSW @ 2.35 for $141 win - William Hill (Money back if lead but lose) - WIN
$100 on NSW @ 3.5 for $350 win - Unibet - WIN
$10 on Dugan/Boyd first try @ $10 for $100 win - Unibet (Money back if they don't) - MONEY BACK

Outlay: $457
Win: $661 + Free $57 Bet with Crownbet

If Dugan or Boyd for first try it would have been perfect. $204 profit without risk.

Can you explain the best way to utilize it? The crownbet free bet promo paid out for me.

Find a 2-way event that has odds of say $1.25 and $4.50 (If you can get better - so be it). Importantly your free bet should be placed on the roughie

Bet your $100 free bet (or however the amount) on the Roughie @ $4.50. If it wins you will collect $350 (as you don't get the free bet money)

Bet $280 @ $1.25 on another agency for the favourite. If that wins you collect $350 as well

Either way you collect $350 and have outlayed $280 real cash. ie a $70 collect or 70% of your free bet amount

The closer the odds are to a true arb position (ie $1.25 and $5) and the more the roughie is a roughie - then the better your return

ie I had one the other week that was $1.10 and $11

Had $100FB @ $11 to collect $1000
Had $900 @ $1.10 to collect $990

So turned my free bet into 90% real cash

Find a 2-way event that has odds of say $1.25 and $4.50 (If you can get better - so be it). Importantly your free bet should be placed on the roughie

Bet your $100 free bet (or however the amount) on the Roughie @ $4.50. If it wins you will collect $350 (as you don't get the free bet money)

Bet $280 @ $1.25 on another agency for the favourite. If that wins you collect $350 as well

Either way you collect $350 and have outlayed $280 real cash. ie a $70 collect or 70% of your free bet amount

The closer the odds are to a true arb position (ie $1.25 and $5) and the more the roughie is a roughie - then the better your return

ie I had one the other week that was $1.10 and $11

Had $100FB @ $11 to collect $1000
Had $900 @ $1.10 to collect $990

So turned my free bet into 90% real cash

Ah ok, makes sense. Thanks for the info mate. Maybe first round of wimbledon will have some ridiculously one-sided matches that will allow me to make the most of the freebie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah ok, makes sense. Thanks for the info mate. Maybe first round of wimbledon will have some ridiculously one-sided matches that will allow me to make the most of the freebie.

Be careful with tennis as retirement rules vary between O/S and Australian bookies

Idea for you.

$100 free bet on Hanthuchova v Lisicki Over 20.5 games at $1.95 w Crownbet
$48 on Hanthuchova v Lisicki Under 20.5 games at $2.06 w Pinnacle

If it's over 20.5 games, you turn your $100 free bet into a $49 profit.
If it's under 20.5 games, you turn your $100 free bet into a $50.88 profit.
If a retirement occurs at any stage of the match, and it is determined that had the match been completed, it would be impossible for under 20.5 games to be played, you will turn your $100 free bet into a $95 profit due to Pinnacle refunding your stake due to different retirement rules. In the event that a retirement occurs prior to the total number of games being determined, both agencies will refund your bets.

Idea for you.

$100 free bet on Hanthuchova v Lisicki Over 20.5 games at $1.95 w Crownbet
$48 on Hanthuchova v Lisicki Under 20.5 games at $2.06 w Pinnacle

If it's over 20.5 games, you turn your $100 free bet into a $49 profit.
If it's under 20.5 games, you turn your $100 free bet into a $50.88 profit.
If a retirement occurs at any stage of the match, and it is determined that had the match been completed, it would be impossible for under 20.5 games to be played, you will turn your $100 free bet into a $95 profit due to Pinnacle refunding your stake due to different retirement rules. In the event that a retirement occurs prior to the total number of games being determined, both agencies will refund your bets.

I would much rather just do it properly and take the extra $20. The odds of that retirement rule working in your favour is much higher than about even money which is basically what you are taking

I would much rather just do it properly and take the extra $20. The odds of that retirement rule working in your favour is much higher than about even money which is basically what you are taking
What extra $20?

By using the free bet on something paying more than $4 and just getting the most value from it
Well, yeah, that's the idea. But it doesn't have to be over $4 to be the most value. You only have to look at tigerninja Bet Tracker to come across value.

Well, yeah, that's the idea. But it doesn't have to be over $4 to be the most value. You only have to look at tigerninja Bet Tracker to come across value.

Higher the odds you back at the more you get back. Assuming market % are basically the same
and you need to be backing at over $4 to get back what you should be getting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back