Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

make-it-rain.gif

Ladbrokes randomly throw me a '$23 loyalty bet'. $23, what a nice even amount, and why wasn't i loyal before now?

I guess they dont read my thoughts about them on here. #soloyal

I lost a crap load with them this week...you must suck :eek::(

Anyone who isn't already banned by Ladbrokes does. :(

I just suck 2.1 times more than you going off our loyalty bonuses amounts. :$:cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're right BB, its an internet on your phone epidemic, plenty of people even use them to play online poker tournaments nowadays. (that can go for up to 12 hours).

Though the general rule of thumb is if you play poker on your phone = you're a fish. Wonder if its the same for sports betting? If so i need to use my phone more often.

Have you considered using a pen and paper or notepad to track your bets? :) #gladicouldhelp

Last edited:
anyone used BetHq,

Or the no loss weekend promo for that matter?

No Loss Weekend

Don't do your balls this weekend! Enjoy a NO LOSS WEEKEND at BetHQ. We will refund up to $500.00 of losses at the end of the weekend to match your losing amount.

Lose $500, we refund as a bonus bet for $500; Lose $100, we refund as a bonus bet for $100. You can't lose at BetHQ.

• Maximum Bonus bet refund is $500 per account.
  • Promotion is available to our customers that registered between Monday 7th September and Sunday 13th September.
  • Promotion starts Friday 11th September 12pm, Ending Sunday 13th September 11.59pm.
  • Your Bonus Bet refund will be calculated at 9am Monday 14th September. Any open or undecided bet(s) that conclude after this date will not be considered as part of your closing balance.
  • This promotion is limited to 1 account per person.
  • This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
  • $100 max bet per runner per match or race
  • Bets placed on any EXOTIC product will not qualify for refunds in this promotion. This includes; Quinella, Exacta, Trifecta, First Four or Quadrella bet types.
  • At the conclusion of the promotional period we will refund the losing difference only based on your deposit amount for the weekend;ie. Your first deposit is $500, Balance 9am Monday morning $100, we refund $400 as Bonus bets. or Your first deposit is $500, Balance 9am Monday morning $300, we refund $200 as bonus bets. This is excluding any withdrawals.
  • Bonus bets are not eligible to be used in regards to this promotion.
  • Payment of this promotion is at the discretion of BetHQ. Clients believed to be using duplicate accounts will not be credited with winnings.
  • Accounts deemed to be acting in collusion or abusing the offer will see all bonus bets null and void.
  • Professional punters, Bookmakers & shop staff are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
  • BetHQ reserves the right to cancel or change promotion terms and conditions at any time.
  • Normal Bonus bet rules apply to any refunded bonus bet amounts - read our terms and conditions HERE
  • Bonus Bets will be credited to clients accounts by COB Tuesday 15th September.
?

just got off live chat and you can bet on sports as well but to be eligible for the promotion you can only use max $100 a match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back