Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone need a fwd for a future pick? Someone like Will Hayward or Hipwood etc.? Just looking to clear list spots ahead of the delisting deadline

Is it possible that they're not getting notifications? Has anyone tried sending them a new PM?
I've PMd them. Maybe everyone do the same with the draft start date and ask them to reply here that they have seen it. It may spark their interest if the envelope has a red 14 on it because when there is one it doesn't interest them

I’m happy to be more involved in whatever capacity. Apart from a trip overseas with limited internet over Easter I’m available to help out and setup the league OR support someone else.

Previously been to busy too do extra but I’ve found a better work life balance and being part of the Whatapps means if anything major happens I can count on Zim to notify us all in a timely and calm manner
Just don't get stuck in floods mate. Then you'll cop it for years to come!

Delist
Sam Menegola
James Willis
Darcy Fort
Ben Brown
Xavier O’Neill
Toby McLean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need two more draft selections (85 and 99), otherwise I will only end up with 43 players..
You must have missed Unknown Caller post. That is actually your punishment for giving us a mighty scare. We will look to adding those spots again in 2025.

Let this be a warning to any other coaches who want to give me a stroke by quitting.

Darcy Moore and Darcy Cameron both available on my trade block for those who think they are in or near the window. I need good young players to build with and can include swap of picks. Happy to look at next year picks or anything really. Cheers

Delistings will be sent through today...I've been very inactive on big footy the last few months

That’s fair, with no footy on there is less reason to visit. Would you be happy to PM me or someone else a contact number or email though strictly to let you know of important dates so you don’t miss anything?

Drew's Dynamos
1. Mason wood
2. Taylor walker
3. Will hoskin-elliott
4. Connor Nash
5. Joel jeffery
6. Jackson archer
7. Tyler Sonsie
8. Leek Aleer
9. Paul Curtis
10. Charlie Dixon
11. Jarryd Lyons
12. David Cunningham
13. Chad Wingard
14. Jy Clark
15. Josh Weddle
16. David Swallow
17. Zach Tuohy
18. Jamie Elliott
19. Dylan Shiel
20. Jaeger O'Meara
21. Jeremy Finlayson
22. Kyle Langford
23. Brayden Preuss
24. Mitch Mcgovern
25. Cal Ah Chee
26. Jy Simpkin
27. Bodies Mihocek
28. Todd Goldestein
29. Scott Pendlebury
30. Jack Williams

Delist
Jimmy Wester
Harry Cunningham
Rhett Bazzo
Ethan Hughes
The significant number of retirees.

potentially interested in packaging up 18 and 23 to move up to a pick in the 10-16 range depending on where the player im after goes, can be a draft day deal, prob would have to be, and i take back a much later pick as the 2nd pick or a meh player

Trade alert, Wombats sending Eric Hipwood to Rockford for pick 41 in this draft. Have also delisted Noah Answerth to free up a 5th list spot and allow myself to use my 2 picks in the 40s.

Rockford Wise Guy Sam

Delisting deadline is today, right?

Open to offers on Zaine Cordy and Alex Cincotta.

If not, I'll cut them at the end of the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back