Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So do we have everyone confirmed in this league for this season except TW or are there other coaches who arent confirmed? WGS and I have reached out to a potential coaching replacement for TW but they wanted to play with their son so they wanted 2 spots. So its unlikely they will replace TW though perhaps we can sell them on 1 taking over a team in this league and the other taking over a team in PRC. Anyways, if they arent in... 1/ Does anyone not currently in PRC who is in this league want a 2nd team and to take over TW's team there? Rockford i know i ask u everytime but would be good to be able to beat u in a league and replace a competent coach with a competent coach. I asked Jordie several times too and eventually he joined so figured id ask again.

same same..

Alright, we have a full roster and 13/14 coaches have activated their team.
Just need Drew23 to shoot through his list and flaps to send me his list and active his team.

Then it’s a bit of admin assigning lists in UF and setting a draft date. Unknown Caller Rockford let me know if you want a hand with the UF side of things. I haven’t done it before but happy to learn that if you boys want a chop out. It would be good to try one time and get an understanding if submitting lists on BF for the OP is useful or not (probably worth having if UF goes to AFL fantasy without warning).

What do we all think about SSP players this season? Last season they were good to draft if they were in UF at draft time otherwise they go to the FA pool to be signed after round 1.

Mid season draft we do waivers which works okay but should this be the year we do a mini draft so everyone gets a fair go as long as they have a waiver pick remaining. Thoughts welcome.

We have the first trade in a while. And it's a MASSIVE one. MEGA trade.

Lolern Bulldogs recieves Alex Sexton
Deadly Darcy receives pick78.

Wise Guy Sam

Great potential trade if Sexton plays off HB this season. Updating now
Yep, it's why I've pulled the rigger before that happens. Most likely he fills a spot that makes it easier dropping someone to use a waiver. But he's apparently been impressing in that role so you never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone need a fwd? I really need some midfielders or good defenders, tho midfield isnt quite as dire as it looks with Young potentially becoming a mid and Smith being back next year. Its ironic, took me 4 years to finally trade in a premium defender and 6 months later theyre being transitioned to a midfielder... :| Anyways, have an assortment of fwds to try, depth fwds, key fwds, small fwds, gun fwds, fwd prospects, fwds for all!

Last edited:
Anyone need a fwd? I really need some midfielders or good defenders, tho midfield isnt quite as dire as it looks with Young potentially becoming a mid and Smith being back next year. Its ironic, took me 4 years to finally trade in a premium defender and 6 months later theyre being transitioned to a midfielder... :| Anyways, have an assortment of fwds to try, depth fwds, key fwds, small fwds, gun fwds, fwd prospects, fwds for all!
I have good mifi3lders. I don't need forwards though, maybe a ruck?:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back