Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah there's still a couple of guys I was really keen on at my list pick. I just had to lock together my ruck pairing
Ye don't remind me that I messed that part up. Now I'm gonna be left hounding ND for years trying to get Edwards lol. Hopefully he requests a move home or Conway is rly good.

Well looks like Wombats draft is done earlier than most yrs. Hopefully nailed this draft, think i like it more than most drafts ive done in this league, didnt really make any crazy reaches this time though i guess Hall and Wilson at 18 and 23 is earlier than IRL but i dont think theyre really reaches for fantasy and i think ive at least addressed my ridiculously short midfield rotation and hopefully i've gotten a couple of good long term defenders though its so impossible to know with half back flanker/defenders in general since all that has to happen is they get assigned the lockdown role rather than the kickout/distributor role and they go from being a 23 possession a game guy to 13 touches a game. Looking at you Lachie Jones, Ben Paton and all the other defenders in my defender graveyard who were once promising.

So ended up going with the 3 piggy mids and 2 hopefully good attacking half backs. Think by next yr i'll have a bit better idea whether my backline is absolutely terrible still or if i've finally got some good long-term guys there, currently have a lazy 11-13 could be good or could be total busts down back to go with Wilmot who has shown enough to think unless he gets injured i think hes gonna have a good fantasy career. Young prob gonna lose DEF status and Burgoyne could break out and also lose defender status if indeed he plays on a wing. TY to Deadly Darcy who sniped Roberts the next pick after mine who was the guy i sat staring at for the entire day and for allowing me to get on with my life and stop trying to trade future assets for current draft picks. I will say tho that i hope Roberts does fine for you but is a midfielder & isnt a long term gun defender coz he was my pick until he wasnt, i almost picked him at 28 and i talked myself out of him somehow. My offer to trade my F4 is now off the table GG and gl with the rest of ur drafts guys, looking forward to the season.

Wombats 2023 Draft

3- Mckercher - Dont rly need to say much bout him, hope hes everything hes been sold as
18 - Clay Hall - Looks like a long term gun mid, whether hes a winning player or what who knows but he should score well and thats all i really care about
23 - Billy Wilson - Hopefully him and Cowan form a great partnership off half back and chip the ball back and forth for uncontested marks
28- Oscar Ryan - Hopefully long term Brodie Smith replacement as the crows distributor off half back
41 - George Stevens - Cats apparently love him and is a high character, accumulating inside mid, just hope he makes it there coz im not sure he has the athleticism to play anywhere else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Live trade alert:

Deadly Darcy trades 2024 3rd rounder and pick 56 for Northern Dogs pick 44 and 2024 4th rounder

Northern Dogs to confirm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back