Media BFFL committee member hands over the reins

Remove this Banner Ad

BFFL coach and committee member Karnezis_13 has announced that the Sunshine Coast Polar Bears' time as a BFFL club has ended. Mr _13 had this to say on the matter.

"I am disappointed to have to abandon my team in this great league, but matters outside my control have forced a reduction in commitments. I have begun negotiations with the up-and-coming coach whom I wish to join this great league, I hope that he will agree to terms and replace me in the BFFL.

"I am however proud to announce that I will remain within the BFFL in a way. I will take the role of BFFL secretary, one I hope will reap great rewards throughout my time."

Karnezis says while his team has called it quits, the BFFL is in strong shape.

"Most coaches appear to have demonstrated the commitment required to thrive in this great league, excluding Sam_23 and myself, unfortunately. It is my wish that Smartys Power will join the league in replacement of Sam_23, but those higher up than I have a decision to make in that regard."

We are disappointed to have Mr. K_13 vacate his position but he hopes that you all respect the decision that has been made.

- AAP

On Behalf of Silly Billy and myself, i commend Karnezis_13 for approaching this decision with the League first in his thoughts. He has decided that he can not commit to a team week in week out, but can best serve the league in a role that benefits all of the owners.
Karny i hope all is well and i am glad you informed all of the owners of the BFFL of your decision and just did not take off, Thankyou.

Sad to hear Karnezis_13, but I understand. Hope everything is okay.

Sorry to hear Karnezis_13. Thanks for the praise and faith you have in me to take over the spot of @Sam_123's spot I'm willing to step up and fulfill this role, if the league decides they want me.

Good luck in whatever your future leads to Karny.

Who let Karnezis_13 outside?

He's just realised there are beaches and places to explore... not to mention real life females!
You just love stirring me up don't you ;)
Mr I run a fantasy football league which I have time and energy to make spreadsheets for that cover every single player, I started a fully functional fantasy football side and am in the league hall of fame, almost 12,000 posts yeah...

But you guys don't have a life .... :p;)

You just love stirring me up don't you ;)
Mr I run a fantasy football league which I have time and energy to make spreadsheets for that cover every single player, I started a fully functional fantasy football side and am in the league hall of fame, almost 12,000 posts yeah...

But you guys don't have a life .... :p;)
That's

Dr. I run a fantasy football league which I have time and energy to make spreadsheets for that cover every single player, I started a fully functional fantasy football side and am in the league hall of fame, almost 12,000 posts yeah...

to you, kid!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's

Dr. I run a fantasy football league which I have time and energy to make spreadsheets for that cover every single player, I started a fully functional fantasy football side and am in the league hall of fame, almost 12,000 posts yeah...

to you, kid!
Pie, I really need to ask. This "League & Gaming Stories" thread that you frequent.
I DONT GET IT
Like this thread you made
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/las-vegas-vipers-nba-2k10.955678/
Where do you get it all? What is happening?

So do you write them yourself or something?
Yes it's like writing a story about being a coach of a team in a sport for a sporting game you play. For example, you might play Premiership Coach and become the coach of Brisbane.

You start off by announcing the sacking of Michael Voss due to some reason (bad performance/change in staff/personal issues etc) then go through an off-season making your changes as coach (or start at the start of the season, whichever you choose).

During that time you just list your team each week, the in's and outs and then the results afterwards as if it's a real life kind of thing.

Alright, I kind of get it.
I've never really played any of those sorts of games (the only video games as such that I play are on the iPod :p) so I would probably understand if I actually played the games.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/gold-coast-suns-a-new-dawn-rising.977303/

That's probably the best one to explain so you can see from a footy point of view. The idea is to immerse everyone as if you are a coach in the league and everyone is waiting on your every move to see how you perform.

Words cannot describe how much I love Premiership Coach... 2nd best game series behind 2k basketball.

I do have an outside life, though... ;)

Wait... Premiership Coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back