Media BFFL committee member hands over the reins

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know what it is...?
It's an AFL Management game made for PC. It's a bit like NBA 2K, except the management is more in-depth.
They made one in '10 and '11, however not last year. There is a roster update for '11, though.

Who else is walking?

Would rather Smartys Power over WC87 though. Seems more committed.
There will be one more player walking but I will let him let you know in his due time
As well as this there may be up to 5 players that may not get in contact with us before the due date.
Fitzey is having troubles clearly but he may need to be cut from the league due to no league contact
bones54 hasn't been seen all year
Sam_23 is probably lost to BigFooty forever
JB12 is inactive
and Cotch_9 is a chance of not making contact.

Geez at this rate it appears that I might have to make a kind of awkward comeback into the league if things go pear shaped.

Sorry for being inactive in here. I'm still in this, though.

It's ok we will be asking for contact in the next week or so and will give at least seven to fourteen days for contact to be made, so that we can finalise all clubs before the UF draft.

It's great to be finally accepted into the BFFL. I would like to thank Karnezis_13 for allowing me the chance by stepping down. Team thread and information on the newest team will be up tonight or tomorrow.

"GET EXCITED"

It's great to be finally accepted into the BFFL. I would like to thank Karnezis_13 for allowing me the chance by stepping down. Team thread and information on the newest team will be up tonight or tomorrow.

"GET EXCITED"

Welcome to the greatest league on BigFooty

So does J_T become the first coach in waiting? :rolleyes:

I can sense your fear already guys, the number one contender from the OFGFL is one step closer to the BFFL, i sense an empire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So does J_T become the first coach in waiting? :rolleyes:

I can sense your fear already guys, the number one contender from the OFGFL is one step closer to the BFFL, i sense an empire.

We will be asking that all current owners make contact soon, then we will work out the numbers and if we need anyone else to join we will be asking for new owners.
Until then JT watch this spot

We will be asking that all current owners make contact soon, then we will work out the numbers and if we need anyone else to join we will be asking for new owners.
Until then JT watch this spot

Yeah i know you need to wait for openings, i think i was behind Eagles in the waiting list thread was what i was saying, also upto you guys and the committee members anyhoo :p

Glad is it moving along though

Yeah i know you need to wait for openings, i think i was behind Eagles in the waiting list thread was what i was saying, also upto you guys and the committee members anyhoo :p

Glad is it moving along though
That's Mr Eagleoz to you :p

THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER?

68134912.gif

Hi all, my Internet is incredibly slow ATM so I'm not even going to tempt faith and create a new thread

I'm in countless amounts of footy games and that will increase when SC AND DT opens so I don't want to hold a spot in this prestigious league over someone who would have more time, and is more keen.

Im not officially withdrawing from this game as I could very much change my mind in the morning :D but do I have any control over who I hand my team to?

Everyone is going! :eek:

Hi all, my Internet is incredibly slow ATM so I'm not even going to tempt faith and create a new thread

I'm in countless amounts of footy games and that will increase when SC AND DT opens so I don't want to hold a spot in this prestigious league over someone who would have more time, and is more keen.

Im not officially withdrawing from this game as I could very much change my mind in the morning :D but do I have any control over who I hand my team to?
No one has more time, because there aren't many waiting for the amount of drop outs! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back