Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely CackAvaney has had his day? He adds nothing of value to the call and continually says things like "You just fell that [insert team] need the next goal here." Please retire Bruce.

"Thank science" lol, i like that

Yep. It's a shame because he has made some great calls over the years, especially at the Olympics. I think the idea of Victoria bias is exaggerated sometimes but those guys make it so painful to watch Hawks/Geelong/Richmond games.

On the Couch last night, we got some great coverage, however Jono Brown also thinks Cam Sinlair has been going alright in our forward line with Daring and Kennedy.
I find Brown alright. He seems to be happy to disagree with the majority and stick with what he's said. I think he would be great commentating as a special comments commentator alongside two proper commentators, rather than panels of all special comments commentators that gets shoved in our faces at the moment.

I find Brown alright. He seems to be happy to disagree with the majority and stick with what he's said. I think he would be great commentating as a special comments commentator alongside two proper commentators, rather than panels of all special comments commentators that gets shoved in our faces at the moment.
Far prefer Brown to Ricciuto.
Wasn't a slight on Brown, I rate him as one of the better performers in the media, was just poking fun at Cam Sinclair, in the same vein as Luke Priddis etc etc

Wasn't a slight on Brown, I rate him as one of the better performers in the media, was just poking fun at Cam Sinclair, in the same vein as Luke Priddis etc etc

In Browns defence, I had to think for like 15 seconds then before I could work out what was wrong with callin him Cam....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is just me but why isn't there a wa person on fox footy

Not one .......yes we have dennis cometti on 7 ....he's a closet dees supporter I'm told

I nearly feel of my chair watching the replay of dogs egales game when deem said these Eagkes are good......very good ...he's bagged the s**t out of gaff for three years ...and our team

Brad Hardie was asked if there is a stand out team going into the finals on Monday morning . He mentioned richmond , north melbourne , and sydney and Basil said surely west coast and Brad said I have my doubts about their form in melbourne . Millsy said they are gonna play 2 finals in Perth ..... Hardie hates the Eagles he couldnt formulate a compliment or acknowledgement . Maybe The doggies were too close nearly beat us

Brad Hardie was asked if there is a stand out team going into the finals on Monday morning . He mentioned richmond , north melbourne , and sydney and Basil said surely west coast and Brad said I have my doubts about their form in melbourne . Millsy said they are gonna play 2 finals in Perth ..... Hardie hates the Eagles he couldnt formulate a compliment or acknowledgement . Maybe The doggies were too close nearly beat us

He's still so very bitter that Simpson got the Eagles coaching job over Sumich, was still evident tonight when he spoke about possible candidates for Adelaide and Essendon. Unfortunately for Brad, as I do think occasionally he can be alright, he's just a petty little man who knows how to hold a grudge.

Lol. We've only lost one game in Melbourne and that was round 1

Won our other three there

Hardie. Still a *******

Man I'm glad i don't live in Perth and have to put up with this fool.
Send Brad over here and I'll happily pack my bags and head to Perth first thing tomorrow.

Man I'm glad i don't live in Perth and have to put up with this fool.
Send Brad over here and I'll happily pack my bags and head to Perth first thing tomorrow.

He lives in and broadcasts from Melbourne mate.

Hardy is a fat arrogant campaigner who's still bitter Malthouse told him to * off when he wanted to come back to WA.

We could win the next three cups and he'd still find a way to bag us, just an oxygen thief.

Yeah. Heard that too. He is so full of hate towards the Eagles he couldn't even acknowledge that we have great form going into the finals. Mentioned every other team as a chance for the gf. What an absolute twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back