BIG BASH 16/17

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Stars choke from here to not win the thing it would be Cate Campbell like!

How would it be a choke to not win the whole thing when we'll be missing Maxwell, Faulkner, Zampa, Handscomb, Stoinis and Hastings from our starting XI? Ridiculous call.

How would it be a choke to not win the whole thing when we'll be missing Maxwell, Faulkner, Zampa, Handscomb, Stoinis and Hastings from our starting XI? Ridiculous call.

Those players will be available for the finals all in likelihood. Half of them should be anyway. That should be plenty.

If the Gades somehow amazingly don't happen to make it to the final (which I'm sure won't happen, but anyway...) then I'll be putting my considerable weight behind the Scorchers I reckon. Love MitchyJ.

Scorchers should have SMarsh available and surely he can't bat any worse.

Those players will be available for the finals all in likelihood. Half of them should be anyway. That should be plenty.

The Aussie ODI squad go straight to NZ after the Pakistan series...I don't think Lynn or Marsh will be fit by then meaning Handscomb and Stoinis will probably still be in the squad. If the Stars manage to win a final with more than half of their starting XI missing it will be a miracle.

The Aussie ODI squad go straight to NZ after the Pakistan series...I don't think Lynn or Marsh will be fit by then meaning Handscomb and Stoinis will probably still be in the squad. If the Stars manage to win a final with more than half of their starting XI missing it will be a miracle.
Seriously your not going to get any sense.

Guys... it doesn't matter. The Renegades are on their magical home run stretch... unbeaten to ultimate glory. It doesn't matter who is/isn't playing in any other sides, we've got this thing wrapped up already. :p

How good is acid!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes finally lost the plot completely. Put it down to marriage on the mind. Hopefully the russian can knock some sense into him on their honeymoon

You will miss me! Only a couple of weeks before the big day lol

Getting nervous? Hope it all goes well mate. Love seeing love prosper as noone loves me :(

Not really nervous, as we've been together for years. however I got the bill for the ring today (yikes!!!!!)

You will find someone, you just have to wait for the right person. You will know when it is right!

Not really nervous, as we've been together for years. however I got the bill for the ring today (yikes!!!!!)

You will find someone, you just have to wait for the right person. You will know when it is right!

I have found someone and i love her deeply. Although she keeps pepper spraying me, Im sure she will come round to her senses soon! everyone loves a trier

oh and by the way LukeParkerno1 i have your engagement gift here for you. Hope you get a lot of use out of it

51XGjThv8jL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have found someone and i love her deeply. Although she keeps pepper spraying me, Im sure she will come round to her senses soon! everyone loves a trier

Hey it's a sign of love!

Did you consult our ring expert on it and even choice of partner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back