BIG BASH 16/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Gades looking good!

My future husband (aka fatty finch) is looking good!!!

Dammit! Good innings from Aaron tho

Hmm. Maybe not

Crazy times!

What a disappointing result with a team having to replace several players due to a 50 over series that no one gives a rats tossbag about

Never good to lose but it was fantastic to knock the Renegades out. Finishing above them on the table (again) is almost as satisfying as winning the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I liked this game...

BBL that is. Not this game. This game is rubbish

What an absolute farce and taking nothing away from the Scorches , that spell from MJ was so exciting to watch, but CA, give us the Aussie players for everyone. We do not need to play 6 games against NZ every year, no one gives a stuff. Also i thought the Stars at least had a crack.

Lehmann's comments on Twitter RE KP are ridiculous...we can't have our national coach acting like a child on social media it is embarrassing, time for him to go and Ponting to step up.
Ponting won't do it as he needs to be with his family. Langer will be the boy. Boof lost me with that , KP has been outstanding for the whole BB.
Why have we not heard from the Stars Pres in 5 chins, if the filth lost 5 or 6 players for state duty you would never hear the end of it.

Ponting won't do it as he needs to be with his family. Langer will be the boy. Boof lost me with that , KP has been outstanding for the whole BB.
Why have we not heard from the Stars Pres in 5 chins, if the filth lost 5 or 6 players for state duty you would never hear the end of it.

Yeh it was such a strange comment, Pietersen has been remarkable on and off-field. Since he debuted, Chris Lynn is the only player to have made more rus than him.

I think Ponting will inevitably end up head coach at some stage when his kid(s)? are older but you're right JL will be first. When we lose the Indian series 4-0 it will be interesting to see what sort of scrutiny 'Boof' comes under.

Losing the players sucks but international representation has to come first, the problem is with the scheduling of pointless ODI series that nobody gives a fat rat's about.

piss off lehmann you slug. KP is one of the main reasons i watch. His commentary is great and love his unfiltered opinions

Exactly and he is a big reason plenty of young kids and families are getting into or back into the sport. KP is doing more to grow the game in Aus than our own head coach...go figure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back