Big Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

D Short needs runs. Amazing how Weatherald has turned his form around. He has been outstanding in the last 2.
We wouldn't have made the finals if Weatherald hadn't found form.

Agree we need Darcy to step up now.

Strange that these T20 leagues can't align themselves so there is no crossover... particularly when have players miss finals to play in non-finals in another league.
One thing I've noticed with insecure sports/comps is they spend all the hype on round 1. Late season/post-season is an after thought. See also: A-League.

The crossovers will probably only get worse with the move to make a second T20 league window. Because nobody will clash with the IPL and they'll all squeeze into the other one.

That 6's team is one hard team to beat. Especially now it has a home final.

The also named the team of Big Bash tonight. 4 Strikers players.

That 6's team is one hard team to beat. Especially now it has a home final.

The also named the team of Big Bash tonight. 4 Strikers players.
Yeah, they sent me a message yesterday saying M Short, Lynn, Overton & Boyce. Outside of these 4, we haven't had much apart from Weatherald in the past 2 games. Going to miss 2 of our gun 4 for finals sadly, which will make it hard.

I checked the IL20 squads a few weeks ago to see who was leaving. Adam Hose was in one of the squads. But he is still at the strikers I think. Do they just not want him?

I checked the IL20 squads a few weeks ago to see who was leaving. Adam Hose was in one of the squads. But he is still at the strikers I think. Do they just not want him?
Fifteen Adelaide Strikers’ have flown to Western Australia for the KFC BBL|13 Knockout Final against the Perth Scorchers.

With Chris Lynn, Jamie Overton and Adam Hose having departed Australia, Josh Kann and Henry Hunt have been added to the squad.

Squad of 15 for Knockout Final: Matthew Short (c), Wes Agar, James Bazley, Cameron Boyce, Brendan Doggett, Henry Hunt, Josh Kann, Thomas Kelly, Ben Manenti, Harry Nielsen (wk), David Payne, Lloyd Pope, D’Arcy Short, Henry Thornton, Jake Weatherald

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, they sent me a message yesterday saying M Short, Lynn, Overton & Boyce. Outside of these 4, we haven't had much apart from Weatherald in the past 2 games. Going to miss 2 of our gun 4 for finals sadly, which will make it hard.
Darcy Short has been decent enough

Surprised Overton got in. He’s been good but wouldn’t have thought that good.

Perth lose the Pom who belted us last game.
It's going to be a good match. That Perth crowd will lift them.

Scorchers: Aaron Hardie (c), Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Cooper Connolly, Stephen Eskinazi (England), Sam Fanning, Cameron Gannon, Marcus Harris, Liam Haskett, Nick Hobson, Josh Inglis (vc), Matt Kelly, Hamish McKenzie, Lance Morris, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman
Strikers: Matthew Short (c), Wes Agar, James Bazley, Cameron Boyce, Brendan Doggett, Henry Hunt, Josh Kann, Thomas Kelly, Ben Manenti, Harry Nielsen (wk), David Payne (England), Lloyd Pope, D'Arcy Short, Henry Thornton, Jake Weatherald

Remove this Banner Ad

Back