Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen the 100’s in consecutive balls before? I’ve watched a lot of cricket but I was struggling to remember it. I’m sure it’s happened and I’ve forgotten but think it would be pretty rare
I haven't seen that either.

I once batted with a guy who only spent 1 ball in the nervous 90s. That can only be done with consecutive sixes.

Scorchers off to a nice start. As an aside, what app do y'all use to check in on cricket scores? I couldn't find one specifically for the BBL. Is it more broad in being the CA app (assuming there is one)?

Scorchers off to a nice start. As an aside, what app do y'all use to check in on cricket scores? I couldn't find one specifically for the BBL. Is it more broad in being the CA app (assuming there is one)?
Cricinfo for Internationals and BBL, CA app for WBBL, Sheffield Shield and Domestic one daters.

the CA app has decent notifications on iOS

We’ve bottled a 400 score here. Should have got well over that when Marsh & Warner were going. Maxwell let the rot set in with his mindless swipe
400 would've been below par just before Marsh got out

The Maxwell elevation was a shocker. Might not bat the overs from 0 fer @ 30. The McDonald era sucks.
Was the right idea, Maxi shouldve just had a sighter before trying to send his 1st ball to the moon

I just google it

Young fella likes to go on the AFL app and check the match ups and tell me the scores/check who is winning etc. Getting into cricket and basketball now so I need an app he can rainman mode with the numbers

Cricinfo for Internationals and BBL, CA app for WBBL, Sheffield Shield and Domestic one daters.

Cheers. Looks like I might start with CA and try to tap into that for BBL before grabbing the Cricinfo app as well. I use Cricinfo website to follow scores while at work.

the CA app has decent notifications on iOS

Google brah ✌️

We’ve bottled a 400 score here. Should have got well over that when Marsh & Warner were going. Maxwell let the rot set in with his mindless swipe
I don't think we really bottled it. Pitch looks tough to start on with the old ball. They bowled much better at the death too.

367 is a well above par score even if we didn't quite cash in on the start.

Maxwell was just following doctor's captain's orders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back