Play Nice BigFooty Annual Awards Night - 8.00 pm start!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations THATSGOLD

Anybody who questions your love of the Club is a fool, despite the fact you constantly frustrate and irritate us.
You just show it differently:D
Hopefully you have less concerns next year:)

I have to apologise for my tardiness tonight, I was at home in my spiderman costume.

spider%20gordo.jpg

We have some fantastic visiting opposition posters, some of whom have shown great sensitivity and solidarity with us as recently as today, on the Scharenberg thread.

But the winner of this year's Nat Fyfe Award, for the best opposition poster who bravely ventures over here, is SpeciousArgument.

Far from having a specious argument with him, many of us thoroughly enjoyed engaging with the Crows supporting SA, in a thread dedicated to his young Collingwood loving foster daughter. He and his wife are doing a fantastic job! Thanks for coming onto our board. You made it a better place.

No 7 is the Nick Maxwell Award. I'm not ashamed to admit that I love Maxy, and I really miss him.

Anyway, no time for nostalgia. The winner of this award is recognised as, and rewarded for being, the staunchest defender of our club, who also shows the utmost respect for the opinions of other Pies fans and opposition supporters.

The winner is 76woodenspooners. He is so deserving of this award, we might name it after him in 2016.

Cheers 76!

giphy.gif

Wow, thanks folks! :p

I, er, turned up tonight a little under dressed :(

fBTlecfEEJ-nQuAWp7L4eqibqcRLQbTV6pyYEmAwOMgnOPg6Fe79sadCEor5kNijWd6F7Q80c_QhriydbcwXNg0aC6JZ1quPcQPxkoFeHm_iVQ=w320-h180-nc

Thanks to everybody who say nice things ...

images

... And an extra special thanks also to those who don't :p

fEyhslJBqNkhEUqtq7cCw4amxT-kcrdIfd4m3Lxl39TcBJwpo-bFIGQz-q5dYC7sx2cca6uhovdgx0KEL1fVGPHpP7YK0g7iKGm-yIKxxrTRj6xdhQIXpxTmHYMh1qMcrqxINIdAMeZsHpKMfVeO3r0Gcf4=w262-h222-nc

This award goes to one of my favourite posters. I also like Dale Tapping, after whom the award is named.

Yep, its for the best and most committed VFL spectator and reviewer. This person is really dedicated to the VFL cause. Who else could it be, other than MagpieBat?

300sw047yusw9.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too all and Sundry many thanks for your gracious award.
Picaboo gone but with Adam Trolloar never forgotten
The new walterblaknwite who registered a bit late or would have won.

Been a tough year losing my trainer, Bart, but im in a good paddock.

Go Pies

image.jpeg

And so, its the 27 minute mark of the last quarter. Award no 12 is the Taylor Adams Award, for the breakout poster of the year, who has been around for a while but really stepped up this season.

A lot of nominations; a lot of candidates; but only one winner! It goes to Hardas - who is not really 'hard as'. Closely followed by Tails1 (please dont ask for a recount).

giphy.gif

(I'm clearly running out of GIF-related inspiration).

Congrats to all the winners, Vicky for putting it together,but most of all to all posters who get together because we all love Collingwood.
It is a great gift supporting our team.
Onwards to success

Congratulations THATSGOLD

Anybody who questions your love of the Club is a fool, despite the fact you constantly frustrate and irritate us.
You just show it differently:D
Hopefully you have less concerns next year:)
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back