Play Nice BigFooty Annual Awards Night - 8.00 pm start!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Magpie Girl
thumbs-up-matt-leblanc.gif

Thanks everyone.
I really appreciate the virtual love and friendships.
I love the care and interest everyone takes in each other, and the support that is given when needed.

We are all deserving of recognition here

Moving right along (after a change of gown and a couple of glasses of bubbly in the Green Room). Are we up to award no 6 already? Who'd have thought?

No 6 is the Dane Swan Award. We all love Swannie, and we all love this poster. AKA the Fat Spider, he is without doubt a funny and colourful contributor to our board, who shines a light on how ridiculous we can be!

Congrats to Obese Arachnid!

giphy.gif

Markfs also picked up some nominations. He too shines a comedic light - albeit a very dark one - on the machinations of our board.

No 7 is the Nick Maxwell Award. I'm not ashamed to admit that I love Maxy, and I really miss him.

Anyway, no time for nostalgia. The winner of this award is recognised as, and rewarded for being, the staunchest defender of our club, who also shows the utmost respect for the opinions of other Pies fans and opposition supporters.

The winner is 76woodenspooners. He is so deserving of this award, we might name it after him in 2016.

Cheers 76!

giphy.gif

Well I'd like to thank God but he had nothing to do with it.:)

A big thumbs up to Rey who won last year & is sorely missed.:rainbow::rainbow:

To all the people who voted for me I'd like to say, what is wrong with you people?

I mean really I'm worried for society when people think like me or find my lowbrow humour funny. Take a good look at yourselves.:D

Cheers & bottoms out, I mean up!!!

beer.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all the people who voted for me I'd like to say, what is wrong with you people?

I mean really I'm worried for society when people think like me or find my lowbrow humour funny. Take a good look at yourselves.:D

beer.jpg
Well done OA - Big night tonight

tumblr_mubhtss9nM1s5jeldo6_250.gif

beer.jpg
Well done OA. Clear deserved winner

Well well well. The Jordan De Goey Award is next, for the best first year poster, who registered on BigFooty in 2015.

Its been a cracker year for new posters. As already noted, some have been and gone, leaving us reeling in their wake, feeling empty and hollow in their absence. Some made big impressions, some made little impressions. But hopefully most are here to stay!

The winner, by the length of the Flemington Straight :)D) is Saintly Viewed. Well done SV!

giphy.gif

The third award of the night is the Scott Pendlebury Award.

Is there a footballer at our club who is admired more than the supremely talented and dedicated Pendles? I doubt it.

And the same goes for this poster, who is recognised for their Collingwood and football knowledge. In fact recognised forum wide!

Without further ado, the winner is Knightmare.

giphy.gif

Scodog10 and 76woodenspooners also polled well!

Thank you to all who were kind enough to vote for me in the Scott Pendlebury award. There are some exceptionally knowledgeable posters on this board and it is humbling to receive acknowledgement.

Fingers crossed for a strong draft outcome tomorrow. I'll no doubt have to follow it up with my yearly Knightsight v Hinesight thread to see how my power rankings compare to how our superstar recruiting team go.

beer.jpg

Well done mate. You always bring a smile to my dial.

Thank you to all who were kind enough to vote for me in the Scott Pendlebury award. There are some exceptionally knowledgeable posters on this board and it is humbling to receive acknowledgement.

Fingers crossed for a strong draft outcome tomorrow. I'll no doubt have to follow it up with my yearly Knightsight v Hinesight thread to see how my power rankings compare to how our superstar recruiting team go.

Well done NM. You are wrong about Reid's kicking but other than that you are spot on.

Nearly there guys. Can someone please top up my glass? Thanks, Moet will do.

The Jesse White Award is next. Oh dear. One horse race? Never! In fact this was a very close call, to award the poster who pushes our buttons, goes against the flow, gets us riled up, offers a different perspective, and generates heated debate.

Yep, THATSGOLD has won it, but hot on his heels were PieBeast, Markfs, Kappa, Baltimore Jack and Shpeshal Ed. See what I mean? Others polled multiple votes too. TG, you could be knocked off your perch next year!

tumblr_ny8uurKv3p1sqsszco1_1280.gif

(Not sure this GIF is all that relevant, but I like it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back