Podcast BigFooty Cats Podcast Episode 3: Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Gysenn.
I'm really looking forward to checking out your work. What about old podcasts- are they just scattered throughout this forum (i.e. do I search for podcasts in the browser at the top of the page) or is there a collection somewhere? I'm a bit of a dinosaur, I'm afraid- don't usually see podcasts of anything :(

Thanks Gysenn.
I'm really looking forward to checking out your work. What about old podcasts- are they just scattered throughout this forum (i.e. do I search for podcasts in the browser at the top of the page) or is there a collection somewhere? I'm a bit of a dinosaur, I'm afraid- don't usually see podcasts of anything :(
It's available on iTunes here:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty-cats-afl-podcast/id740234897?mt=2

Or if you plug 'BigFooty Cats podcast' into Youtube.

Thanks Gysenn.
There's only been two previous ones - Searching 'Podcast' in the search bar should find them pretty quick, if you click 'This forum only'.

It's available on iTunes here:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty-cats-afl-podcast/id740234897?mt=2

Or if you plug 'BigFooty Cats podcast' into Youtube.

There's only been two previous ones - Searching 'Podcast' in the search bar should find them pretty quick, if you click 'This forum only'.

Thank you to both of you!! I'll check out this forum first then prepare my phone to download future instalments!! Thanks again.

Cheers guys! How long does it take for it appear to on le iTunes?

Good job fellas. Nice to listen to when I'm shifting through data here at work.

Oh, and #getbobby_

EDIT: As an after-thought, you could always create a "Podcast Nomination" thread and get the board to throw up nominations to appear on the Podcast.

Peer pressure isn't just something that works at high school after all.

I think quite a few people would like to hear the thoughts and dulcet tones of posters like MC Extra Dollop, (besides, it would be funny hearing Gysenn constantly saying his username out loud ;)), Partridge & FredLeDeux (3 names that come to mind as the top pollers from the POTY last year).

You could have a rookie podcast as well.

Ideas, you said you wanted them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm soooo disappointed.....

Couldn't watch the podcast last night (was there a glitch getting it up, Gysenn?) and am running around today so will have to wait till tonight to listen :(
This'll probably be the only negative comment you're going to get ;)

I'm soooo disappointed.....

Couldn't watch the podcast last night (was there a glitch getting it up, Gysenn?) and am running around today so will have to wait till tonight to listen :(
This'll probably be the only negative comment you're going to get ;)
The podcasts can't be watched.

The podcasts can't be watched.
oops!! I meant 'listened' (though there's a lovely pic of Joel that I just stare at while I'm listening ;)
I clicked on the link on the computer last night but couldn't play it- probably about an hour after I thought it would be up. It worked OK this morning, though. That's why I enquired about a possible glitch

Great stuff guys. Plans to do one every week?

As Mondayitis is now dead and buried I have been searching for a new podcast for review/preview of Geelong games. :thumbsu:

If you run out of material, maybe review/preview the other games (a la Mondayitis)?
I don't think we'll be getting to other games, but thanks for the encouragement. The plan is to run them weekly and involve a big proportion of the board's regulars.

As per last year great effort by all involved. :thumbsu:

Might have to get an international flavor on one of these things soon

Go Catters

thejester is already doing it Daz. Unless you're nominating manboob ? ;)
Haha- Daz's comment reminds me of Lord Percy in Blackadder, who tries to nominate himself as Blackadder's Best Man - Blackadder keeps 'almost' agreeing, before asking his friend, Lord Flash Heart, to do the job.

Daz, were you trying to nominate yourself as the 'international flavour'? (btw- you're already spelling like an American!)

Had a listen to the podcast today and enjoyed it. Good work guys! I will be a regular listener this year.

Very interesting having a human element contrasting the anonymity of the Cats board

Haha- Daz's comment reminds me of Lord Percy in Blackadder, who tries to nominate himself as Blackadder's Best Man - Blackadder keeps 'almost' agreeing, before asking his friend, Lord Flash Heart, to do the job.

Daz, were you trying to nominate yourself as the 'international flavour'? (btw- you're already spelling like an American!)

I have the spell check set to aussie but it corrects back to seppo and it ******* drives me nuts. And yes, it was a sublet pick me pick me!!:p

GO Catters

I have the spell check set to aussie but it corrects back to seppo and it ******* drives me nuts. And yes, it was a sublet pick me pick me!!:p

GO Catters
haha. Have you ever seen the Blackadder episode that I referred to? It was like a 'pick me, pick me' situation that just went on and on and on. My heart bled for poor Percy :(
This is a short extract from that episode:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back