Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Come up and see me.

Not even a week after the deaths of Karl Wallinger and Eric Carmen.

Come up and see me.

Sad react.

Great song, and well covered by Nick Barker & the Reptiles.

YOU'VE DONE IT ALL....and broken every code

Come up and see me.

I always liked Sebastian, his seven minute glam ballad epic with intense choral and string arrangements. In an alternate universe it would’ve been as embraced as Bohemian Rhapsody.

I always liked Sebastian, his seven minute glam ballad epic with intense choral and string arrangements. In an alternate universe it would’ve been as embraced as Bohemian Rhapsody.

Yeah, this got on my radar from the Velvet Goldmine soundtrack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robin Hobbs 81 English Cricketer

7 Tests between 1967-71

Hobbs was the last English leg spin bowler to take 1,000 first-class wickets in his career. In all he took 1,099 scalps, with a best of 8 for 63 at an average of 27.09. An economy rate of 2.86 is testament to his accuracy, while a strike rate of 56.7 ranks with any spinner of his generation.

Extremely prolific actor who had memorable small roles in an enormous range of movies, from Serpico to Blade Runner to (especially) Blood Simple, and the obituary lists him as "Christmas with the Kranks star". Almost as sad as the news of his passing in itself.

It's a weird one to name - it's not Christmas time where you could understand the reference, nor is it either a classic or more modern/recent film

Maybe the headline writer was a fan of the Kranks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back