Mod. Notice BigFooty Forum Rules: A Reminder & Sweet F.A Rule Change

Remove this Banner Ad

There are other ways to do it????
My mate was so lazy he used to piss in McDonald's cups that were next to his bed. Heathen

Also when about 12-13 I worked casually for a family friend in her deli. I couldn't leave the store to use the outside toilet. So I pissed in one of those pineapple juices in the small glass bottles and left it on the counter and forgot about it. Never heard what happened. Thanks for jogging my memory, I might Facebook stalk her and ask

My mate was so lazy he used to piss in McDonald's cups that were next to his bed. Heathen

Also when about 12-13 I worked casually for a family friend in her deli. I couldn't leave the store to use the outside toilet. So I pissed in one of those pineapple juices in the small glass bottles and left it on the counter and forgot about it. Never heard what happened. Thanks for jogging my memory, I might Facebook stalk her and ask
I once pissed in a drink bottle that I never use and leave one my desk because I was too lazy to leave the room once.

A few weeks went by and a terrible smell began to arise, I couldn't figure out the cause of it though. After a month or two I could barely stand to be in my room. After turning my rooms upside down several times thinking I'd find a decayed rat or something, the search was to no avail. It wasn't until I decided I'd throw it out, only to discover the liquid in it wasn't water.

I once pissed in a drink bottle that I never use and leave one my desk because I was too lazy to leave the room once.

A few weeks went by and a terrible smell began to arise, I couldn't figure out the cause of it though. After a month or two I could barely stand to be in my room. After turning my rooms upside down several times thinking I'd find a decayed rat or something, the search was to no avail. It wasn't until I decided I'd throw it out, only to discover the liquid in it wasn't water.

And you reckon you pull models.....

Quivorir's wife still sleeps next to a bucket of s**t

200w.gif

I hear younger brothers can be coerced into drinking it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back