Admin Notice S37 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
1715379996041.gif

Why? He's a returning player.

I can if you want, but every time I do it, I get a mass of PMs telling me I don't have to.
idk so I can message him and steal him or something

but dem da rules

In-Season

After the squad submission deadline, listed players are contracted to their club. However, any players that were delisted by the club's voluntary action during the season (that were on the original squad) can be signed as a delisted free agent by any other club (including the original club).

The player must enter the team sign up thread and the same process applies as if they were a new or returning player to the Sweet FA.

Once a player has moved clubs within the season through In-Season Free Agency, they may not move clubs again until the following season through any means.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh. It's Mothers Day. Mobbs is the Mum of Sweet, so I'm in a charitable mood.
Is it technically a breach? Maybe for listing a player without following correct protocol? If you gotta ping me you gotta ping me. I'd kind of hope editing it down to correct protocol a few mins later would count for something and it was straight up you who drew my attention to it so you've already been charitable.

It's actually probably an interesting thing - if there is or isn't a chance to correct an error in a short space of time.
I even wrote the post first and made the edit straight after (I think), so when I said "squad list amended" it was a straight-up lie for 2 minutes. All that sort of stuff.

I've learnt one thing - I'm gonna appoint a rules expert among the Roys LG 'cause I can't keep up with it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back