Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament - Draw Released!

Remove this Banner Ad

I've battled competitively. It's hard if you're facing flawless Pokemon all the time, though getting perfect IV's and EV training a way easier in X and Y. I'm just entering my favourite Pokemonn for this and if I do alright, I do alright. lol

I've hatched all 6 of my team now. 5 of them are still at level 1 with no EVs though. Lots of work to do still.

Oooft tipped to make the grannie, pressure is on.
Damn right the pressure's on, make me proud! :p

I've hatched all 6 of my team now. 5 of them are still at level 1 with no EVs though. Lots of work to do still.
Remember that you have the option to have two reserves on top of your standard six.

Even more work. ;)

Super sad I can't play in this one. I'll just be here keeping an eye on results.

Not much chance of uploading videos, is there?
Would be pretty cool. If anybody wants to upload their battles (and has the consent of their opposition) that'd be awesome. Would be good to be able to watch at least a few of them.

@Dannnnnnnnnn

Am I allowed to have a Pokemon with an evasion raising ability if I'm not running a set that activates it?

I'm asking this purely because I'm trying to breed a Pokemon that could possibly have such an ability and I don't want to finally get a decent IV'ed pokemon to be ineligible purely because it gets an ability I have no control over.

@Dannnnnnnnnn

Am I allowed to have a Pokemon with an evasion raising ability if I'm not running a set that activates it?

I'm asking this purely because I'm trying to breed a Pokemon that could possibly have such an ability and I don't want to finally get a decent IV'ed pokemon to be ineligible purely because it gets an ability I have no control over.

That should be fine, just make sure you dont accidently include the weather or w/e that activates it.
Dannnnnnnnnn

@Dannnnnnnnnn

Yeah that's fine mate. If it gets activated by an opposition's weather shift then that's bad luck to them; I'm not going to ban Pokemon because they have an ability that may or may not be activated. As long as you're not directly activating it it's fine.

Most of my team has come from wondertrade :)
I actually haven't decided on my team yet.
Will probably breed 6-8 I want tomorrow and go in with that.
Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Pidgeotto, Pikachu, Snorlax, Muk and Tauros would be the start :p

I've chosen all of mine, and EV trained them all. Screw IV breeding though, takes too long for me. Pretty happy with my team. No doubt I'll still get destroyed :p.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've chosen all of mine, and EV trained them all. Screw IV breeding though, takes too long for me. Pretty happy with my team. No doubt I'll still get destroyed :p.
I havn't even done that.
I have just played my game normally trying to complete it.
For the last 5 or so days, ive only been playing Y. haven't even touched X.

So you'll be smashing me I feel.

I havn't even done that.
I have just played my game normally trying to complete it.
For the last 5 or so days, ive only been playing Y. haven't even touched X.

So you'll be smashing me I feel.

You underestimate my complete lack of competitive battling nous, my friend :D.

I actually haven't decided on my team yet.
Will probably breed 6-8 I want tomorrow and go in with that.
Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Pidgeotto, Pikachu, Snorlax, Muk and Tauros would be the start :p

Gen 1 fanboy.

I like Gen 1 too but have tried pretty hard to mix up my party with newer pokemon. Mostly have just picked ones that look cool which has lead to a party full of Dragon Types.

@Dannnnnnnnnn

There goes my plans of Sandstream Tyranitar for round 1...

There goes my plans of Sandstream Tyranitar for round 1...

It might not, I'm not actively looking for that ability, I'm more a noob who is trying to get the right IV's, if I get them with that ability I don't want to have to cast it aside purely because of the ability as I'd prefer the other one.

Yes sir, been busy. Going to get my team finalized tonight
No worries; no rush. Just gotta tag people and remind them otherwise I'll have to deal with people complaining that I never reminded them after the deadline. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back