Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament - Draw Released!

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested to see what pokemon will be most popular.

Expecting a decent amount of Aegislash.
Once I get all the teams in I'm planning on doing some stats on the most common types and Pokemon as well as a few other bits and pieces.

I'm expecting a lot of Aegislash, Togekiss and Florges. :p

I've tried to make a team with some unique pokes.

Dropped my Aegislash, Charizard and Chesnaught after I realized they'd be pretty overused.

Also team sent in Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Will get back to you later tonight when I decide what my other two Pokemon will be.
Expecting to cop an absolute hiding to be honest, competitive battling usually isn't my thing :p

Will get back to you later tonight when I decide what my other two Pokemon will be.
Expecting to cop an absolute hiding to be honest, competitive battling usually isn't my thing :p
This starts in what? 2 days
I only have 2 in my team of 8 that I can use today (1 will be getting a new moveset)
I need to breed another.
Then my other 5 will have to be caught now (I feel catching pokemon is faster than breeding)

I asked if my team is unique, and I was told "most of them are"
Either that's a very good thing, or a very bad thing :oops:

But here's a hint. 4 Gen I
1 Gen III, IV, V and VI
0 Gen II

I'm actually very surprised at how varied the teams have been so far. It's definitely a good thing, but I'm getting more and more surprised with every submission.
How many of mine are completely unique?
Heck, even number them. 1 = first I named, 8 = last. So I know which no one else has.
I expect my 3, 6 and 8 to be completely unique and wouldn't be shocked if 4 and 5 were too.

How many of mine are completely unique?
Heck, even number them. 1 = first I named, 8 = last. So I know which no one else has.
I expect my 3, 6 and 8 to be completely unique and wouldn't be shocked if 4 and 5 were too.
Not going into that much detail, sorry mate. Would be unfair to those who've submitted already.

You'll see at some point tomorrow anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 pokemon in my team involve pokemon I still need to evolve.
If they don't evolve in time, am I DQed or will I just be forced to play with the pre-evolved forms of #2 and #8 in my list?

2 pokemon in my team involve pokemon I still need to evolve.
If they don't evolve in time, am I DQed or will I just be forced to play with the pre-evolved forms of #2 and #8 in my list?
Either play with the pre-evolved forms or just run with a six-Pokemon team. Reserves aren't necessary so it's up to you.

I have a few things to do tomorrow morning and can't guarantee I'll be online to remind everyone, so I'm going to do a final tag now.

Still waiting on:
The Speaker
The Big Sauce
ep2006
THE411
TheFreshBanana
Mister Carlton
Quivorir
MIZRKO
banana_jim
beta_condition
giffler (I'll give some leniency here because you weren't on my original tag list; my fault)

I'm going to extend the deadline until 3pm tomorrow, but absolutely no later than that. Need to get the teams up and into the OP and I have to do them all at the same time in order to make it fair.

Lost my game on the bus yesterday, unless it is returned to me in the next 90 mins I'm going to have to pull out. :(

:eek:

Did you go to your school's lost property? :p

Wait, unless you actually are in high school.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back