Leagues BigFooty Tragics - Supercoach Cash Leagues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair call.

I'm renowned amongst mates as a slow starter that comes home winning 9 of the last 10 games. I normally lose the first 4-5 matches and storm home. I'm a better team builder than I am starting selector ;) This year I'm better placed than previous as I've selected with my head instead of my heart and also avoided all the carnage thus far :)
Sutcliffe.

I'm exactly the same, only this season I've started pretty well, so you should all be very afraid ;)

Friggin heck. Last week I lost to shotgun_blues when he finished ranked 11th for the week. This week I'm gonna lose to another high score. U against GoDoggies who didn't have Fasolo (I did) and each of his unique players so far has either matched or bettered their projected score. He has Kade alphabet for the GC whose projected was 67. He was 80 at half time!! Oh well, every league needs a whipping boy I guess. :D

Friggin heck. Last week I lost to shotgun_blues when he finished ranked 11th for the week. This week I'm gonna lose to another high score. U against GoDoggies who didn't have Fasolo (I did) and each of his unique players so far has either matched or bettered their projected score. He has Kade alphabet for the GC whose projected was 67. He was 80 at half time!! Oh well, every league needs a whipping boy I guess. :D

If only I had started Aish instead of Billings. Still think this game is gonna be real close though.

I've got another matchup about to go down to the wire. Aish 144, really!

Sir Skid has a lead of 8 points heading into today.

I have:

Liberatore
Cotchin
Jacobs

Against:

Roughead
Martin
Bartel

Who wins?

I've got another matchup about to go down to the wire. Aish 144, really!

Sir Skid has a lead of 8 points heading into today.

I have:

Liberatore
Cotchin
Jacobs

Against:

Roughead
Martin
Bartel

Who wins?
I have a tall timber wood for Aish right now Son of God
We'll be real close by the look of it unless Roughy spuds it up again.
In which case I'l be forced to trade him out for Zorco and then bring him back in the following week. ;)

I have a tall timber wood for Aish right now Son of God
We'll be real close by the look of it unless Roughy spuds it up again.
In which case I'l be forced to trade him out for Zorco and then bring him back in the following week. ;)
Geelong down by a point and Bartel marks 30 out of the siren.....miss it you bastard*.;)

*Let's hope that isn't the kiss of death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong down by a point and Bartel marks 30 out of the siren.....miss it you bastard*.;)

*Let's hope that isn't the kiss of death.
LMAO! I've done the same type of thing.
Goes to show SC gives a whole new meaning to footy.

Go Minnow! I don't have you but if you could keep Jacobs quiet that would be great.:cool:

Go Minnow! I don't have you but if you could keep Jacobs quiet that would be great.:cool:
You're doing it wrong.

Jacobs needs another 40 HO's, roam around the ground setting up the play, and be left unopposed in the dying minutes to kick the sealer. Then again if Minnow get's on top, let's hope he feeds little Libba all day long.;)

You're doing it wrong.

Jacobs needs another 40 HO's, roam around the ground setting up the play, and be left unopposed in the dying minutes to kick the sealer. Then again if Minnow get's on top, let's hope he feeds little Libba all day long.;)
Not keen on either of those.
Do you have an option C?

Not keen on either of those.
Do you have an option C?
I can swap Clurey with Langford and hope the latter scores more than Langdon's 90.;)

I somehow lost in BF #2 with a score of 2289 (prescaled) which will be the second highest score of the round in that league by a fair bit.

FMSCL. I can't take a trick in that league.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back