Leagues BigFooty Tragics - Supercoach Cash Leagues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low scoring round? Haven't seen any scores yet
If I'm not in the top 5k for the round, at a bare minimum, I'll be very surprised.

Of my 5 leagues only 1 person out of 85 has beaten me, and they are high quality leagues.

You're doing it wrong.

Jacobs needs another 40 HO's, roam around the ground setting up the play, and be left unopposed in the dying minutes to kick the sealer. Then again if Minnow get's on top, let's hope he feeds little Libba all day long.;)
Congrats on the win Son of God
Too many spuds in my team this week......again.
The only encouraging thing for me is i have plenty cashing up on the pine

Congrats on the win Son of God
Too many spuds in my team this week......again.
The only encouraging thing for me is i have plenty cashing up on the pine
I haven't checked the scores but if I won bad luck mate. I wasn't at all confident.

After the round 8 byes I'll hit the ground running with heaps of money in the bank.

If I'm not in the top 5k for the round, at a bare minimum, I'll be very surprised.

Of my 5 leagues only 1 person out of 85 has beaten me, and they are high quality leagues.

5 out of 5 for me, however only 3 are quality leagues tbh. Reckon anything 2300+ is top 3k.

Well done (this time) Jiska

Feel like Geelong, taking a loss for first time this year, :D

Looks like Murphy going big wasn't enough to drag me across the line for a win.

Oh & don't you worry................we'll meet again................but next time..................mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha, :cool:

Last edited:
Too good tracygrimshaw
Bonehead effort from me for not even CONSIDERING moving Hunter to mid bench , Danger up fwd and Vlastuin on....*ing rookie chit from me right there....had my mind set that Hunter would be emergency and i'd glitch Camerons 72 , when hunter was named then named sub i panicked ffs
Cost me 60 points , not enough to change the result but i need every last point i can get.
All the best for the rest of the season.

Next week on " Let's all Run a train through Crow-Crow ".......

manboob

OMG-WHAT.gif

What a ******* disaster that round was!
Double downgrade trades really hurt me this week. Meant I was left to play Lloyd on the park. Combine that with Fasolo and Martin meant my FWD line struggled big time!
Rookie mistake of not having my E's sorted properly for the C loophole meant I had to pass on Abletts score and pray for a big one from SJ. Early on it looked the goods but as Port took control of the game his points dried up. Only 35 points lost, but still.
Dunstan was poor and needs to go this week, while I also got the Macdonald/Langford choice wrong. Unfortunately Jaensch had his first poor week too. Hopefully that isn't a sign of what is to come from him as I have other areas I need to address first.
All out for 1998..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ranked 1,047 for the round :thumbsu:

BF Tragics I - rd 6 results;

(14) manboob (1953) lost to (11) SureBuddy14 (2198)
(3) timtamWB (2150) def. (13) KardiniaPark (2071)
(1) tracygrimshaw (2176) def. (18) NSWCROW (1973)
(10) Pogba (2107) def. (7) Monya Meow Meow (2025)
(15) Sir Skid (2067) lost to (8) Son of God (2103)
(5) raymagoo (2220) def. (17) Obese Arachnid (2044)
(2) GOAUS! (2316) def. (12) Kadog (2028)
(16) Judd_Magic (2177) lost to (6) toxic (2247)
(4) krk004 (2146) lost to (9) Jiska (2292)

Stud - GOAUS!
Spud - manboob

Votes;
3. - GOAUS!
2. - Jiska
1. - toxic

BF Tragics I - rd 6 results;

(14) manboob (1953) lost to (11) SureBuddy14 (2198)
(3) timtamWB (2150) def. (13) KardiniaPark (2071)
(1) tracygrimshaw (2176) def. (18) NSWCROW (1973)
(10) Pogba (2107) def. (7) Monya Meow Meow (2025)
(15) Sir Skid (2067) lost to (8) Son of God (2103)
(5) raymagoo (2220) def. (17) Obese Arachnid (2044)
(2) GOAUS! (2316) def. (12) Kadog (2028)
(16) Judd_Magic (2177) lost to (6) toxic (2247)
(4) krk004 (2146) lost to (9) Jiska (2292)

Stud - GOAUS!
Spud - manboob

Votes;
3. - GOAUS!
2. - Jiska
1. - toxic

Woo hoo my 1st votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back