BL Board SuperCoach - Premier League

Remove this Banner Ad

Had another poor scoring week. No Ablett, Porplyzia or Macdonald and quiet games from a lot of the big guns. Thanking dieties I made Cox captain.

Hopefully will hold on to a final 8 spot, but have burned all my trades so will try and ride out the rest of the year.

This is ****ing Bullshit!

Andrew Mcleod is out of my ****ing team forever, and I don't give a goddamn s**t if I only have 3 ****ing trades left!

-2 points, **** me dead that has to be the worst score ever!

Just drop dead and retire already you useless ****!

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is ****ing Bullshit!

Andrew Mcleod is out of my ****ing team forever, and I don't give a goddamn s**t if I only have 3 ****ing trades left!

-2 points, **** me dead that has to be the worst score ever!

Just drop dead and retire already you useless ****!

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry Kochie.

You will grow to understand the worst time to play Warwick is during the last month when he actually starts to use some of his trades. He only needs to finish in 8th place to have the rest of the competition "Remembering the Hacks".

Unfortunately I think I will finish one win out of the 8, thanks largely to Grimreepah playing his grand final against me last week.

But I should destroy the Nigels faint finals hopes next week.

Don't worry Kochie.

You will grow to understand the worst time to play Warwick is during the last month when he actually starts to use some of his trades. He only needs to finish in 8th place to have the rest of the competition "Remembering the Hacks".

Unfortunately I think I will finish one win out of the 8, thanks largely to Grimreepah playing his grand final against me last week.

But I should destroy the Nigels faint finals hopes next week.
I on the other hand am in danger of dropping out of the 8 altogether! Good game though Warwick!:thumbsu:

I on the other hand am in danger of dropping out of the 8 altogether! Good game though Warwick!:thumbsu:
No you should be safe. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of competition this year.

Fairley looks to be Toddy Mack II - which I predicted weeks ago.

The Plebs haven't played anyone of note yet.

Browny's 22 and Slider's Squad should both be frankly embarrassed to have lower scores than the 9th and 12th placed teams - they will be finals' non-entities.

Belgium FC's coach has already been sacked from one job. If his team continues the way it has been, he will be eligible to collect two redundancy payouts.

The freddie factor are just as inconsistent as their coach.

The only real threats are Team Quigley and the Magoos. It will be a shame if the public don't get to witness the Grand Final that should be.

The real crowd-pleaser is the contest for the wooden spoon. John's Team vs The Afterlife. Should be a cracker.

Browny's 22 and Slider's Squad should both be frankly embarrassed to have lower scores than the 9th and 12th placed teams - they will be finals' non-entities.

It shows that I have developed a side which just knows how to win. No need to waste energy on overly high scores, just get the result and be happy!:thumbsu:

Grim. Since you've dropped out of the race, can you tank this week to give me a % boost and a shot at the 8???? :D

If I did would you notice the difference?..

back to back losses (both pretty close) has really put my season and top 4 spot in question now.

the next fortnight will tell if Browny's 22 are making up the numbers or ready to bounce back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It shows that I have developed a side which just knows how to win. No need to waste energy on overly high scores, just get the result and be happy!:thumbsu:

i posted about this earlier in the year.
if u are playing john for example and have 3 injuries, you dont trade because there is no need.

points for is not a perfect indicator of team's ability.

having said that ive lost 3 in a row now :eek:

It is only early but Freddie has streaked ahead. 20 by Osborne, 48 by Roughead and 67 by Chapman is not a great start for me.
And in the end it looks like I fell over the line by about 40 POBT. Having Pav as your captain would not have helped.
My excuse for such a crap score? I neglected to change my team from the previous week, D'Oh!!!

... and in breaking news from the Non-Premier League, TtT "has to go... I dont' think he's up to bringing a side up?" Done by even less, about 20 pts. :p

Go Freddie and Joshhem this week!!!
Can just see it now, I bend over backwards (I was the 4th lowest scoring team this week due to not updating my side before the round and still win my 6th in a row:eek:) to help you make the "real" finals then in the 1st week ya will most likely play me and shaft me...

And in the end it looks like I fell over the line by about 40 POBT. Having Pav as your captain would not have helped.
My excuse for such a crap score? I neglected to change my team from the previous week, D'Oh!!!

... and in breaking news from the Non-Premier League, TtT "has to go... I dont' think he's up to bringing a side up?" Done by even less, about 20 pts. :p
My mob had no excuse. That was absolutely disgraceful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back