Black Sabbath heading to Australia!

Remove this Banner Ad

That's right folks Sabbath are heading to Australia!

May 1 for Melbourne.

Already we have The Stooges and Sabbath coming, now I'm waiting for the Neil Young and Crazy Horse tour announcement.

Excellent...

Apr 25 – Brisbane, “Entertainment Centre”
Apr 27 – Sydney, “All Phones Arena”
May 1 – Melbourne, “Rod Laver Arena”
May 4 – Perth, “Perth Arena”

Live Nation Presale From 2 Nov 2012 09:00
Ticket Agent Presale From 6 Nov 2012 10:00
General Onsale From 8 Nov 2012 12:00

Anyone know how to get presale tickets?

btw, poor old Adelaide...

The Stooges and Sabbath in the same year is epic. My only worry is that it will sell out quickly and plenty of long term Sabbath fans miss out. I reckon a bigger arena or multiple shows should have been on the cards. Will be going for pre-sales on this one.

Does Ozzy still sing?

Having watched him on the Osbournes he has a hard time speaking / stuttering / slurring his words and I can't imagine that he can sing like he used too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#### that...I will never pay money money again to see old rock legends (over 55s) try and give the punters their moneys worth.

Ozzy's voice is not the same. Clean and sober he might be, but 5 mins on youtube and you relise his voice is a shadow of what it used to be.

#### that...I will never pay money money again to see old rock legends (over 55s) try and give the punters their moneys worth.

Ozzy's voice is not the same. Clean and sober he might be, but 5 mins on youtube and you relise his voice is a shadow of what it used to be.

Pussy.

Reviews of the overseas shows have been very good. Youtube vids are going to sound like shite unless professionally recorded - remember it's not all about Ozzy - Iommi is the true star of Sabbath with his monster riffs.

PS - Neil Young, Iggy, Springsteen and John Fogerty are four over 55s who absolutely destroy live and the recent Beach Boys show was sensational.

Open your mind.

Pussy.

Reviews of the overseas shows have been very good. Youtube vids are going to sound like shite unless professionally recorded - remember it's not all about Ozzy - Iommi is the true star of Sabbath with his monster riffs.

PS - Neil Young, Iggy, Springsteen and John Fogerty are four over 55s who absolutely destroy live and the recent Beach Boys show was sensational.

Open your mind.

I saw the Stones at SunCorp stadium back in about '97....worst ####ing show I've ever been to
(besides that time I walked out on an Angels concert 3 songs in)..maybe that triggered my decision to keep way from the old coots.

Forgerty's voice is shot btw...heard him live a few weeks ago on the radio. Hate Neil Young. I would go and see Bruce though..

Maybe I might change my mind about Sabbath. As you said, its all about Tommy really.

heck yeh !! The Sabs !!! managed to get myself some Gold reserve. Cant bloody wait. Saw Heaven and Hell ( ffs, it was Black sabbath , bloody Sharon ) when they toured, was awsome to see Dio before he passed, the man is a heckin legend, but to see Ozzy with Sabbath again is going to be a cracka !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back