List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he is going 1st round pick please. If the club lets Griff go and keeps Vickery it will be the biggest mistake of all time.
Lets face it all Griffo wants is more game time give him more games and he stays. I know who I would rather on the park.
Unfortunately we can't keep both, both are at the stage of their careers where depth is not enough and they both want as much game time as possible.
Yep just tell him we will give him game time and sign him.

Then let them battle it out. Will be easy to trade one of them while contracted if they want to leave.

Ryan O’Keefe says he’s unlikely to play AFL football again for Sydney Swans

O’Keefe, 33, has not played at AFL level since Round 4 and revealed there had been no discussions with the club about a farewell game.
“It would have been nice, but I suppose it’s a fairly ruthless business and the guys have got good momentum going,” he told ABC radio.
“It is what it is. I can’t really do much about it. I’ve just got to get out there and do the best I’m doing.”
The 2012 Norm Smith medallist said he hadn’t decided whether he will pursue opportunities with another club.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ry...for-sydney-swans/story-fndv8ujy-1227026790077

I do not want this old retread at Richmond.

Sydney play buddy, Tippett and Reid I'm the f50

I did a search for Ryan O'Keefe and saw this post and wanted to reply.

That's not entirely true, Reid has actually been playing as a sweeper in the back line and occasionally goes forward if Tippett is out or for structural reasons. Point is - he's not playing in the f50 constantly, and it's really not working (the Franklin - Tippett - Reid forward line.)

See you guys in Rd 23.

Sydney play buddy, Tippett and Reid I'm the f50

They do to some extent with Reid playing much higher up the ground then what Griffiths does for us at present. The difference being is we often play Martin, Deledio and Cotchin one out in the goal square, which is obviously a dilemma for Vickery as that is the position where he operates best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheil having another good game.
Seems half on here are split between WHE or Sheil. Im in the Sheil corner.
I think with Deledio showing how dangerous he can be playing further up the ground another midfielder would be good.
Edit: Either would be handy though

They only have 3 players worth more than a pinch of s**t.

Would love Whiley, WHE and Tomilson from GWS.

Melbourne are deplorable, I think they are very vulnerable to being attacked for players right now. Gawn, Toumpas, Barry and Trengove (and Salem next year) all have a lot of talent but are just in a wasteland at Melbourne. We've managed to turn Petterd around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back