List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Ballsack is our best option
The only way Ballsack would be welcome is if he cuts his pathetic excuse for a hairstyle. Admittedly he would be a handy addition with his aggression and tackling though. What are his skills like? I have not seen much of him but his tackling really stood out.

LMAO - would probably take ONE very good player and a trade of picks to their advantage - hardly "selling the farm" - and if you seriously think Cameron's only going to be a one-year wonder then I'd suggest you're in dire need of a clue.
I'd want more than 1yr of proof to cough up what GWS would want and what he wants coin wise.

Since Collins and Nahas left we haven't really had a swinging sack in the side, so it might be worth chasing a swinging Goldsack

So what happens if we put a big offer for Dangerfield, Dusty gets annoyed and leaves because he isn't paid what he thinks he should get and then Dangerfield doesn't come.

Well we goof'd with extremely poor mismanagement and I'll cry and will does everyone else here. If we are that stupid what can we do? lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt be against O'Keefe at all, think he could give us quite a bit as a player but also as a leader
This is why i was keen on Chappy last off-season. We still severely lack leadership. I wouldnt be against it although think hes probs a little too old now.

34 is way to old to recruit a player who has battled all year in the reserves. If he'd been carving it up in the seniors then he may be worth a rookie pick but O'keefe is past it unfortunately.
I find battled in the reserves as quite a funny comment. Hes killed it in the reserves, done so without sooking and what not and no doubt helping there younger kids become better for it and yes before you all get on your high horse about how s**t the NEAFL is i do understand that too :). I wont be dissapointed if we do try get him for his leadership but then again i wouldnt be surprised if at 34 the club just says nope sorry just too old.

Would fill our Crow quota now that Mackay has signed
IMHO a very similar player, a little harder at it infact and would be a fair bit cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back