List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no to Hannebury?

Hannebury should be counting his lucky stars he isn't at a Melbourne based club, given the lack of media scrutiny on AFL players in Sydney compared to Victoria. He would be a front/back page regular down here. Don't need that at the club.

Morro is a well respected poster and is right about Hanners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O'Rourke playing his first game of the year on Saturday. One to keep an eye on.

Yeah, wonder if we have been in O'Rourkes ear, so GWS decide to play him to bump his currency up.

Conca has only played 10 more games than Ellis. Ellis has played 47 games while Conca has played 57 games. I would hold off until conca has had at least one full pre season before judging him as well.
Not so sure about Conca.Nothing stands out thats tells me wow this bloke will be nothing more than what he is now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin is pure class mate, he may go in and out of the game but when he gets it you know something good will be done, u can't say that about cotch in recent times?
Yes he has class,Would like to see more of it.Don't think Martin is capable to carry the side like Cotch has had to do of late.;)

Never too early to get this discussion cooking.

What do we need at the end of this year and where should we get it from? It's probably not 100% evident yet but IMO we could use a classy small, young ruck and possibly another KPP

A few I'd like us to be looking at are Brandon Matera, Kieran Harper, Kristian Jaksch and Scott Lycett.

A sniper

This guy?

shooter9-hi.jpg

Looks like Matt Damon, who's a big tayger supporter

How much would he cost?

First rounder at a minimum. Was pick 2 in his draft behind Whitfield. Good mates with Ellis and Vlastuin from what I have heard seen on instagram and twitter.

We don't really have anyone they would be interested in to throw in for our first rounder which I doubt they would take outright. They would want one of our untouchables in:

Jack
Ivan
Cotch
Lids
Vlastuin
Ellis
Martin

or someone we rate very highly such as McDonough, Arnott or Astbury.

I think Batchelor might be one they would be interested in. He can play, is a strong defender and would almost be best 22 at the club.

First rounder at a minimum. Was pick 2 in his draft behind Whitfield. Good mates with Ellis and Vlastuin from what I have heard seen on instagram and twitter.

We don't really have anyone they would be interested in to throw in for our first rounder which I doubt they would take outright. They would want one of our untouchables in:

Jack
Ivan
Cotch
Lids
Vlastuin
Ellis
Martin

or someone we rate very highly such as McDonough, Arnott or Astbury.

I think Batchelor might be one they would be interested in. He can play, is a strong defender and would almost be best 22 at the club.
Very keen to see O'Rourke play this weekend, fingers crossed he isn't the sub.

Not so sure he has carried us. I hate to say this but I think cotch may be a touch overrated.

This is how I measure cotchins character and ability compared to others in our team.

Cotchin
Deledio
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Riewoldt
Et. Al.

Not so sure he has carried us. I hate to say this but I think cotch may be a touch overrated.

Underrated IMO. Has been mentioned elsewhere that he's always compared to Pendlebury/Watson/Ablett but it's forgotten that he's significantly younger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back