List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got a lack of knowledge about Port Adelaide, give it a rest. You ask me how I speak for "most" when you said "most said Port had a good list". Very few football supporters said that, the media didn't say that, supposed football experts weren't saying that and many (yes many) of their own supporters thought it would take a number of years to rebuild. If you don't believe me then you can go and view their forum and what was being said in those times. They were a rabble on field and off before Hinkley took over. They went from getting smashed most weeks, losing to GWS to getting within a few kicks of a Prelim in 2013. In 2014 they were one kick away from playing in the big one.

Who said Hinkley was the only applicant? When you make things up or try to twist words it makes you look bad. I repeat, if everyone knew how good Port could become in basically no time then a number of good coaches would have jumped at the chance to have a crack over there. Instead they had Terry Wallace offering his services and a stack of untried coaches (which Ken was at the time). Never said Hinks was the only applicant. You've got issues if you think Koch walked in and decided who was going to be coach. They did have a process and selection panel. Are you Port's financial adviser? How do you know they're spending money they don't have :D

Where the hell have you pulled this from? What's with this "rocks in your head" rubbish. It's obvious to anyone reading who really lacks a clue on this subject. Go back and read it again. First I said a lot of good coaches weren't lining up for Port's gig despite your claims that "most" said they had a quality young list. Then you said good coaches weren't lining up for it because they were a rabble off field. I rebuttled by mentioning we got Hardwick (who you highly rate) despite being a rabble off field at the time. Did not once ever say no one applied for either job. Again, don't make things up. Just makes you look like an ass :thumbsu: You're not one of those types who jumps on here and proclaims to have inside info are you?
I always thought it was a lack of method, more so than lack of talent, that made Port play they did under Primus. Just my 2 cents.

Can somebody with Photoshop skills please do a Mitch Robinson in a Richmond Jumper

He is the only retread player i want in this draft as he gives us reasonable pace with some kamikazi desperation and might just become a good get for #77
he is a DFA so you don't have to use a draft pick on him.

Can somebody with Photoshop skills please do a Mitch Robinson in a Richmond Jumper

He is the only retread player i want in this draft as he gives us reasonable pace with some kamikazi desperation and might just become a good get for #77
I tried but even Photoshop refused to do it

No, most didn't. Don't make s**t up mate. Many said they were on the brink of becoming the new Fitzroy. They lost to Hawthorn by 160 points that year FFS. Blokes weren't lining up for their coaching job...strange considering they had good kids and just needed a good coach. If people knew Port could become a top 4 side within 2 years then a swag of good coaches would have jumped at the chance to go there

Burgess happened at port, that's what happened .most of the kids were there.

Also they nailed Ollie Wines like Geelong nailed drafting selwood , we had the chance to do the same , if we nailed heppell instead of conca ,it would be a totally differnt ball game, but that's another story .

No, most didn't. Don't make s**t up mate. Many said they were on the brink of becoming the new Fitzroy. They lost to Hawthorn by 160 points that year FFS. Blokes weren't lining up for their coaching job...strange considering they had good kids and just needed a good coach. If people knew Port could become a top 4 side within 2 years then a swag of good coaches would have jumped at the chance to go there

Burgess happened at port, that's what happened .most of the kids were there.

Also they nailed Ollie Wines like Geelong nailed drafting selwood , we had the chance to do the same , if we nailed heppell instead of conca ,it would be a totally differnt ball game, but that's another story .

Actually rated the kid as a junior. he is 26 but it wont hurt getting him on the rookie list. Will add versatility to both our backs and forwards and he is a good size.
We should get him then. I've heard we are signing him at 10:20am tomorrow . I only say this as I truley believe it and it's in my heart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ricky McLean seen at Punt Road

Whoa look out lmao

Ricky McLean was actually at a C80 function earlier in the year

interesting hearing how things were different in the vfl back in the 70's, and his views on Carlton were amusing

We should get him then. I've heard we are signing him at 10:20am tomorrow . I only say this as I truley believe it and it's in my heart.

200w.gif

We know Dimma loves a battler ,but not even his loving and caring soul could find a spot for Frock McLean in the Richmond squad

Care to have a wager on that?

We know Dimma loves a battler ,but not even his loving and caring soul could find a spot for Frock McLean in the Richmond squad

We can't even recruit A grade spuds...

Brock we tanked McLean; better of recruiting a lollypop twirler who works on the roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back