Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newnes, Ed curnow, Tom Williamson and possibly Dow definitely frees up enough cap space

All would be on the lower end of our wage scale. Even if replaced by draft picks, you'd have to think we'd only be saving 50-75k per man.

You know him do ya ?
Watched him on a golf show with Paul Dow
Seemed like a likeable lad and can seriously play!
Don’t know where this rumour came from tho
Seems a tad fanciful
There's plenty of evidence..
If you play for Richmond, Essendon or Collingwood (or if you follow one of those three, swap in Carlton), the small, yet vocal numptie minority amongst us believe you are of questionable character.

😆

There's plenty of evidence..
If you play for Richmond, Essendon or Collingwood (or if you follow one of those three, swap in Carlton), the small, yet vocal numptie minority amongst us believe you are of questionable character.

😆
Can’t always judge a book by its cover or competitive nature Draper rubs me the wrong way primarily because he plays for Essendon.My joiner who barracks for Collingwood who has coached locally and bit of a local footy head reckons he is down to earth and top bloke now I just see a guy who’s doing ok and enjoying his footy.Funny how parochialism can taint someone’s character with very little insight

We are just as likely to get Liam Baker to our club as we are to get Steven Baker to our club. Google Steven Baker to see why.

We are just as likely to get Liam Baker to our club as we are to get Steven Baker to our club. Google Steven Baker to see why.

Are you saying ... that Liam Baker is 42 years old?

Seriously, are we comparing Liam to Steven as far as being a close checking sniper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying ... that Liam Baker is 42 years old?

Seriously, are we comparing Liam to Steven as far as being a close checking sniper?

No, I am saying that Steven Baker has a life ban from all forms of football. So Liam Baker is just as likely to come to Carlton as someone who is banned from football.

Meaning, there is no way Liam Baker is playing for Carlton next year.

No, I am saying that Steven Baker has a life ban from all forms of football. So Liam Baker is just as likely to come to Carlton as someone who is banned from football.

Okay, so you think there is a host of reasons outside of sharing a surname with Steven Baker, and nothing to do with suspensions, that Liam Baker won't come to Carlton.

FWIW, I agree. No reason for him to jump ship and come to us.

Working well RPCB.

Okay, so you think there is a host of reasons outside of sharing a surname with Steven Baker, and nothing to do with suspensions, that Liam Baker won't come to Carlton.

FWIW, I agree. No reason for him to jump ship and come to us.

Working well RPCB.

Working terribly. My post was horrible.

Did the silly ladder predictor thing again - good news is we win the flag.
Win 3 of the last 4 (drop Brisbane), including beat the Pies in the last game to secure fourth position. Swans lose to both Collingwood and Saints and Freo are freefalling.
We play Geelong in qualifying and lose. Beat the Bulldogs in the semi after they knock Pies out, then knock off the Lions in the prelim at the Gabba after learning from the rnd 22 loss. Meet our bunnies Melbourne in the granny after Geelong choke in the other prelim.
Tell me it won't happen.

Win 3 of the last 4 (drop Brisbane), including beat the Pies in the last game to secure fourth position. Swans lose to both Collingwood and Saints and Freo are freefalling.
We play Geelong in qualifying and lose. Beat the Bulldogs in the semi after they knock Pies out, then knock off the Lions in the prelim at the Gabba after learning from the rnd 22 loss. Meet our bunnies Melbourne in the granny after Geelong choke in the other prelim.
Tell me it won't happen.

It wont happen..............we beat sydney in the grand final

What about under the new Liam Out, Liam In Equalization Program?

Tell me it won't happen.
Geelong - we exist to make Preliminary Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back