Bogan / Horrible names....

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw this thread, so I'll through in a couple of doozies from my time in Tassie.
Natlee, that's right, not Natalie, but Natlee. It was on her name badge so it is dead set.
Xstina. So this is Christina with an X as in Xmas.
Pure Tassie gold.

Just saw this thread, so I'll through in a couple of doozies from my time in Tassie.
Natlee, that's right, not Natalie, but Natlee. It was on her name badge so it is dead set.
Xstina. So this is Christina with an X as in Xmas.
Pure Tassie gold.

Xstina is ******* classic

"I am a single mum to my amazing son FALLYN STAR"

Poor kid doesn't stand chance.

crkFp1o.jpg

How did you even find this?

I am concerned about which sites you visit Esti.

:)

One of the girls who work at the barber i go to recently had a boy.
Kooper.

Nice girl. I Used every bit of willpower I had to stay neutral in word, deed and voice inflection.
(Over the years one of my favourite past times is cracking up after identifying bogan names.)

I congratulated her, and told my brother in law called his son Cooper. Which (cooper) is the bro's (and mrs dugrene) mother's maiden name.

FFS with a K !

Anyway my Bro in law called his other son... Hunter.

FWIW both names are ok.

K = bogan.
Well, at least your bro-in-law didn't name his son Hunter with a "K" !!!

A couple of names brought to my attention in our system today, 'Babygirl' for a first name. That, and someone who's unfortunately gone down the hyphenated sirname path - not taking into account their middle name. middle name - Gay, sirname - Hayter-______. I've left the remainder of the sirname out as it's irrelevant. Such a lack of foresight..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting here right now with the woman who taught her, so you can call whatever you like. The saddest thing of all is that it's not bullshit.

I have heard of this le"dash"ah from somewhere before. I think it is legit.

In this day and age I'm surprised anyone would be disbelieving of some of the bullshit names kids get hoisted upon them these days.

Give it another few generations... things will only get worse.

Was watching some bogan bike/car show the other day and I saw a "Geoffro" which is pretty bad.

I hear Geoffro, I see...

hillbilly-o.gif

Not radically bad, but cringeworthy, when I was at the zoo recently I heard this mum call out to her daughter, "Come on Shakira, we're going". I scanned the penguin enclosure for a scantly clad, girating hipped, latino 'songstress', but all I saw was a poor little kid with a lifetime of embarrassment and derision ahead of her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back