Bombers 2004 squad preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by windyhill
Fletcher, very rarely chopped up, always given the best forward. Wellman, brilliant at what he does , ie, being the loose man, setting us up from down back. Very good when sent forward as well Fletcher, will get AA Fullback spot this season.

I have no problem with Fletch being AA full-back. He's is a great "defender." Probably the best in the AFL. The only problem is he can't play football. You've seen his every game, like me and you know what I'm talking about. It's like claiming Oliver Kahn is the best footballer in Europe. Put him in the middle of the ground, and ask him to play football. That's where Wellman is a better footballer.

I also strongly disupte that any player, no matter how good is worth 6 goals.

Originally posted by windyhill
Fletcher, very rarely chopped up, always given the best forward. Wellman, brilliant at what he does , ie, being the loose man, setting us up from down back. Very good when sent forward as well Fletcher, will get AA Fullback spot this season.

Agree Scarlett has one good year all of a sudden he's the best fb in the comp please.

Fletch will show his class in 2004.

Originally posted by anonymous Joe
Agree Scarlett has one good year all of a sudden he's the best fb in the comp please.

Agree with that statement wholeheartedly! You can't half tell that the BF demographic leans towards those who go with whats fashionable at the time. Scarlett is one player who has had one decent season. Fletcher is the best and will prove it once again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back