Bombers would have missed finals

Remove this Banner Ad

ASADA f*cked up.

That doesn't mean it is acceptable to use. Something you seem to be willfully ignoring.
In what context?
In EFC context I think it is acceptable because ASADA ****ed up.
From now on, I think it isn't, as the advice is clear.

In what context?
In EFC context I think it is acceptable because ASADA ****** up.
From now on, I think it isn't, as the advice is clear.

The f*** up though seems to have almost been instigated by Danks line of questioning, I wouldnt be at all suprised if that wasn't his aim.

The issue I have is players like Jobe still took this banned substance and I accept that it may have been totally innocent on their part, the facts are they were not playing on a level playing field as the other teams (Carlton didnt spy on Essendon for no reason),

Things such as Jobes Brownlow need to be returned, and the person in charge, James Hird, has to have a real and long lasting punishment applied for allowing this to happen, he was warned about PEDs before delving in to this area of sports science and at least two senior people at Essendon tried to stop it carrying on, but if the texts we read are correct Hird overrid them and therefore must be culpable.

So Paul Little lied in his press conference accepting the sanctions? Because he was explicit in his insistence that the the sanction DID NOT apply to drugs, and also explicit that he understood the ASADA process to be ongoing AND SEPERATE TO the sanctions awarded.
Your inference is very likely on the money. As you seem to have acknowledged mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back