Boom Out

Remove this Banner Ad

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
I am here forth retiring Boom Crash Opera from this board. Due to the disrespect people show towards him and abuse he receives and the results of the bias poll, all i ever done was try to create opinion and discussion but i could not do that without people having a crack at me or my bias. Thanks to B HAWK and GRAM and HILLY for the great times chatting about CDFL football and it is with great sadness i have to end that. So this is for you sausagefest, thebloods, ozdevil, grey matter and all the people who have been upset by my posts, you win, i quit.

regards,
boom crash opera

I am here forth retiring Boom Crash Opera. Due to the lack of disrespect people show towards him and abuse he receives and the results of the bias poll, all i ever done was try to create opinion and discussion but i could not do that without people having a crack at me or my bias. Thanks to B HAWK and GRAM and HILLY for the great times chatting about CDFL football and it is with great sadness i have to end that. So this is for you sausagefest, thebloods, ozdevil, grey matter and all the people who have been upset by my posts, you win, i quit.

regards,
boom crash opera

This is a sad sad day for bigfooty ...........................NOT

I am here forth retiring Boom Crash Opera from this board. Due to the lack of disrespect people show towards him and abuse he receives and the results of the bias poll, all i ever done was try to create opinion and discussion but i could not do that without people having a crack at me or my bias. Thanks to B HAWK and GRAM and HILLY for the great times chatting about CDFL football and it is with great sadness i have to end that. So this is for you sausagefest, thebloods, ozdevil, grey matter and all the people who have been upset by my posts, you win, i quit.

regards,
boom crash opera
cripes boom getting flogged by lorne isnt that bad is it?

I am here forth retiring Boom Crash Opera from this board. Due to the lack of disrespect people show towards him and abuse he receives and the results of the bias poll, all i ever done was try to create opinion and discussion but i could not do that without people having a crack at me or my bias. Thanks to B HAWK and GRAM and HILLY for the great times chatting about CDFL football and it is with great sadness i have to end that. So this is for you sausagefest, thebloods, ozdevil, grey matter and all the people who have been upset by my posts, you win, i quit.

regards,
boom crash opera

BOOOM NO. do not do this to big footy... you ARE big footy. without you no one will post, i probably will not even visit this site anymore.
boom dont go...

BOOOM NO. do not do this to big footy... you ARE big footy. without you no one will post, i probably will not even visit this site anymore.
boom dont go...
boom alvie are the best side in the comp,hickey is a superstar,casey is a hack,warra are gone,and alford should be rounding up sheep.

I am here forth retiring Boom Crash Opera from this board. Due to the lack of disrespect people show towards him and abuse he receives
regards,
boom crash opera
Wouldnt that mean you are respected...

Bit extreme dont you think? Dish plenty out youve got to expect a bit back. Very immature for mine

What a shame your leaving us Boom, Not :thumbsu: cant handle it time to pull on a skirt its not to late to qualify for netball finals:D:D

I am here forth retiring Boom Crash Opera from this board. Due to the disrespect people show towards him and abuse he receives and the results of the bias poll, all i ever done was try to create opinion and discussion but i could not do that without people having a crack at me or my bias. Thanks to B HAWK and GRAM and HILLY for the great times chatting about CDFL football and it is with great sadness i have to end that. So this is for you sausagefest, thebloods, ozdevil, grey matter and all the people who have been upset by my posts, you win, i quit.

regards,
boom crash opera

Thought you had more 'go in ya' than that Boom.......if I upset you with my posts, you'll struggle to get thru life mate!

regards,
boom crash opera
What a CROCK...by your own words you try to create opinion and discussion..but when you dont get the opinion you want you take your bat and ball and go home. Somehow you continually want to link opinion with respect for the individual..not gonna happen...this is a forum of opinion and to disagree is NOT lack of respect. As for you being bias, BOOM we're all bias one way or the other, the only difference is that none of us were dumb enough to make it a topic thread. You have done one thing though..made yourself the topic of discussion ...which i'm sure you enjoy. If only you could use your powers for good instead of evil.....:):)

What a CROCK...by your own words you try to create opinion and discussion..but when you dont get the opinion you want you take your bat and ball and go home. Somehow you continually want to link opinion with respect for the individual..not gonna happen...this is a forum of opinion and to disagree is NOT lack of respect. As for you being bias, BOOM we're all bias one way or the other, the only difference is that none of us were dumb enough to make it a topic thread. You have done one thing though..made yourself the topic of discussion ...which i'm sure you enjoy. If only you could use your powers for good instead of evil.....:):)
you champ grey matter
couldnt of said it any better myself

boom.
dont go... gram was right, u are bigfooty, u create discussion by what you say, whether its good or bad. usually if its bad everyone moves onto another topic after a few days so its not that bad mate!
also, everyone has their opinions and has go at each other on this site, so its not just u that cops it.
since u'v stopped posting, the site's gone a tad quiet.. just looking at the board.. the threads u created and that..
just come back mate and return the colac and district forum back to its former glory !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boom.
dont go... gram was right, u are bigfooty, u create discussion by what you say, whether its good or bad. usually if its bad everyone moves onto another topic after a few days so its not that bad mate!
also, everyone has their opinions and has go at each other on this site, so its not just u that cops it.
since u'v stopped posting, the site's gone a tad quiet.. just looking at the board.. the threads u created and that..
just come back mate and return the colac and district forum back to its former glory !!
would like to see booms preview of the alvie v birre clash also his thoughts on the colac herald articles this week...hearing all sorts of rumours about on and off field problems down at the bay...only training one night a week??

Wouldnt that mean you are respected...

Bit extreme dont you think? Dish plenty out youve got to expect a bit back. Very immature for mine

perfectly summed up kangas

What a shame your leaving us Boom, Not :thumbsu: cant handle it time to pull on a skirt its not to late to qualify for netball finals:D:D

Thought you had more 'go in ya' than that Boom.......if I upset you with my posts, you'll struggle to get thru life mate!

you champ grey matter
couldnt of said it any better myself

Thanks guys..didnt know i was loved so much;)

What's that??....cheating your way in a tipping competition on the Punting Board.....low low act boom, thought you were better than that!:thumbsdown:

Maybe you should re-Boom yourself out!:mad:
i prefer calling it 'trying to get the upper hand'. besides its a stupid competition which i could have won comfortably anyway..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back