Borderlands

Remove this Banner Ad

[YOUTUBE]P3qTjDERrU8[/YOUTUBE]
Some classic lines. "West Wing with me" "I own a diamond encrusted toilet seat that I can't use because I'm 3 feet tall and I HAVE NO s**t SYSTEM! I just like having it":thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

I still haven't beaten Crawmerax. anyone else had any luck?
Go onto the edge of the cliff and shoot him from there. Sometimes he can't see you and you don't get hit. It's pretty much impossible (for me anyway) to beat him without doing this

Go onto the edge of the cliff and shoot him from there. Sometimes he can't see you and you don't get hit. It's pretty much impossible (for me anyway) to beat him without doing this

Is that the flying thing? The cliff is alot easier, takes forever down low.

Is that the flying thing? The cliff is alot easier, takes forever down low.
Nah, not the flying thing, but that was a pain too. It's the boss from the Knoxx DLC. It's literally impossible to defeat without using the "cliff glitch"

I don't want to glitch it.

I've seen footage of lilith soloing it. so i'm trying to level her up. currently 54

I've nearly done it with 2 player, 3 player and i'm be incredibly confident of beating it

soooo been trying to get my soldier up to level 50 (58 with the new cap) But i can't get money anymore????? Anyone else have this problem?
This was before the patch so that is not it, but i seriously get no money when openening lockers, or toolboxs. They are just empty, It's quite annoying:mad:, I was so close to $9999999 as well, before I died 3 times against flynn or whatever his name is.

Picked up the GOTY ediion today. Didn't even know that I would get a duke nukem forever demo :D

Yeah ps3, have someone else who wants to play so we will do 3 player co-op.

Add me vasso42 and spam004 my mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back