Oppo Camp Brad Sewell on the panel to select the next Essendon coach.

Who do we want as the next Essendon coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺

Please be Terry Wallace, or somebody as equally despicable.

I don't want to be conflicted like with Failscray and Carltank, where a club I hate is coached by somebody I like.

While I appreciate Sewell and all that, I'm not exactly sure what he brings to a coaching selection panel? Maybe recent Hawks experience is it but it seems a funny one, especially since he's not invested in the result at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he coaches like her writes his articles, Hird will still be coaching them in 2016 and beyond.

Imagine his training methods.... drop by Bunnings on the way to the ground, load up on the sausage sizzle, smash cans in the bus on the way to the game... go the biff during the game... kick torps, go for hangers... head down to Crown after the game....

Be a step up on Hird's methods.

While I appreciate Sewell and all that, I'm not exactly sure what he brings to a coaching selection panel? Maybe recent Hawks experience is it but it seems a funny one, especially since he's not invested in the result at all.

They have clearly made a decision to go outside Essendon. This will not be a job for the boys which is a pretty good decision given how the last job for the boys worked out.

Who cares, they have 10+ years of pain ahead :)

Back