Brisbin must be shittin

Remove this Banner Ad

You replayed them so you forfeited the points from the draw to gamble on getting more.

At least Geelong wanting to count VFA flags makes more sense than trying to claim draws.
E1f0eT.gif

:rolleyes::drunk:

Your current team lost to the team that lost 16.
Your current team to lost to our current team, and our current team is in the GF, and your current team is in the doldrums, and my Dad is bigger than your Dad. 😛

Last edited:
Your current team lost our current team, and our current team is in the GF, and your current team is in the doldrums, and my Dad is bigger than your Dad. 😛
I'm sick of seeing Richmond win flags anyway. It gets boring when your always on top. a few years down the bottom might ignite the passion again.

You'd know what it's like when you live through a dynasty. Hawks and lions fans know it well as well.

27-29 still hurts huh?
Yeah, it's my first thought when I wake up is what would have the world been like of we had just beaten Collingwood those years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it's my first thought when I wake up is what would have the world been like of we had just beaten Collingwood those years.
You'd of had more flags than us, but as a result you don't so now you have to polish our boots your whole life. :think::cool:

You'd of had more flags than us, but as a result you don't so now you have to polish our boots your whole life. :think::cool:
Well, I should have a lot more life left in me than you so plenty of time for us to take the mantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back