Brownlow Top 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow top 10 - I haven’t seen many Brownlow threads so hopefully I am not posting in the wrong area.

My prediction is

1- N Daicos
2- C Petracca
3- M Bontompelli
4- L Neale
5- T Greene
6- Z Butters
7- C Rozee
8- Z Merrett
9- C Serong
10- J Dawson

Neale has only been out of the top 3 of the Brownlow medal 1 out of 4 years since he joined Brisbane if he manages to do it again…. Hats off to that.

I'd think a Carlton player would be in the top 10 somewhere... C.Curnow would have gotten a few BOG

I'd think a Carlton player would be in the top 10 somewhere... C.Curnow would have gotten a few BOG
KPP rarely get close though, even if deserving

I'd rather have Gulden over some of those players in that top 10. Even in losses against Collingwood, Freo, and Melbourne he had 37, 39, and 42 possessions respectively and he was as good as best-on-ground. Plenty of great games in wins as well, would be stiff not to crack top-10 I think, considering he was by far our best player this season; and it isn't close.

I'd rather have Gulden over some of those players in that top 10. Even in losses against Collingwood, Freo, and Melbourne he had 37, 39, and 42 possessions respectively and he was as good as best-on-ground. Plenty of great games in wins as well, would be stiff not to crack top-10 I think, considering he was by far our best player this season; and it isn't close.
Yes he is a big chance for top 10 maybe in place of Merrett or Dawson he had a great season.

Back