Bruce Francis

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've also seen that the Chinese supplier on supplies TB4.

Alavi (Como Compounding) thinks Thymosin is TB4 as evidenced by his purity report.

Hooper (Hypermed) thinks Thymosin is TB4 according to his website product list

The Chinese supplier thinks Thymosin is TB4 according to public reports

Dank's business MJC (online as MrPeptides) provides a link to Thymosin (http://mrcpeptides.com.au/products.php) which goes to a page about TB4 (https://mrcpeptides.com.au/buy_thymosin_6_17.html)

In his interview with McKenzie Dank clearly thinks Thymosin is TB4

Hey look everybody a Duck, look at it walk and talk. :confused:

Alavi (Como Compounding) thinks Thymosin is TB4 as evidenced by his purity report.

Dank's business MJC (online as MrPeptides) provides a link to Thymosin (http://mrcpeptides.com.au/products.php) which goes to a page about TB4 (https://mrcpeptides.com.au/buy_thymosin_6_17.html)

I will post his reply for you.

We know from the interim report that Alavi and Charter had many dealings with the MRC blah blah blah blah blah

1. Countless suppliers, including the one Charter allegedly used, differentiate between Thymosin Beta 4 and Thymosin.
2. Watson gave evidence to ASADA at interview that he had a lengthy discussion about the differences between the different thymosins, and that he is confident he was given Thymomodulin.

Countless suppliers is it, I disagree, we went through this argument months ago and my online searches at the time took until paqe 5 of a google search to find the first supplier that linked thymosin with anything other than tb4 or tb500 or on occasion alpha 1.

Try this link to Chinese suppliers which was found with a search on thymosin and you can see that they predominantly associate thymosin with tb4/tb500 and a minority have alpha 1 listed as well, none that I could see had any thymomodulin listed.
upload_2015-1-29_10-23-4.png

http://www.made-in-china.com/manufacturers/thymosin.html

I would say there are countless suppliers that consider thymosin to be tb4/tb500 and maybe a few that differentiate between them.

Of course Bruce yourself and Essendon seem to require a certain flexibility between alpha 1 and thymomodulin to prove your points, tell me did Essendon in your opinion use alpha1 or thymomodulin?

We've also seen that the Chinese supplier on supplies TB4.

Actually, evidence in ASADA's possession contradicts that assertion.

The Chinese supplier differentiates between "thymosin" and "thymosin beta 4".

Not only then, there is one email where the Chinese supplier says he can't supply "thymosin beta 4", but he can supply "thymosin".

Except we have now learned that there is nothing, anywhere, labelling or referring to Thymosin Beta 4.

Throughout the supposed (perhaps imagined) supply chain (which never actually makes it to EFC in any event), not once does a single piece of documentation or label emerge using the the correct name: Thymosin Beta 4.

Not only then, there is one email where the Chinese supplier says he can't supply "thymosin beta 4", but he can supply "thymosin".
You know what evidence ASADA have? How do you know this? Why haven't you posted the complete list of the evidence that they have?

Maybe instead of stating your assumptions as fact a "I believe ASADA have...." At the start of your posts might see people believe you a bit more

You know what evidence ASADA have? How do you know this? Why haven't you posted the complete list of the evidence that they have?

Maybe instead of stating your assumptions as fact a "I believe ASADA have...." At the start of your posts might see people believe you a bit more
He doesn't know, he's full of s**t and has ignored the instances where he has been proven to be wrong.

Dank was the one who gave the injections ,how can anyone argue that ASADA have no evidence that Essendon received the substance.

If they prove the substance supplied was Tb4 ,the needle is in Danks hands

Last edited:
Is Hypermed where Hooper operates from, who gave the substance from El Paso, Mexico (sic)?

He described the label as a multi-vitamin amino acid mix.

Today, Fairfax Media published comments that Essendon lawyer Tony Hargreaves made on Thursday and which challenged earlier reports that some players had been given an unknown supplement sourced in Mexico from a man with a muscle wasting disease.

But this afternoon, Mr Hargreaves said he had received fresh information today.

"The information I based the request for a retraction on was based on a conversation I had [with a party closely involved in this matter] on Thursday. Since that time, further information has arrived that cast some doubt on whether what I was told was accurate.’’

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/new-evidence-backs-bombers-mexico-link-20130816-2s1u1.html

Someone has gone to the border town of El Paso, crossed the border into Juarez and gone to a pharmacy in Mexico.

The tower blocks are in El Paso, Texas, the foreground is Juarez Mexico.

slide_279702_2080715_free.jpg

Today, Fairfax Media published comments that Essendon lawyer Tony Hargreaves made on Thursday and which challenged earlier reports that some players had been given an unknown supplement sourced in Mexico from a man with a muscle wasting disease.

"The information I based the request for a retraction on was based on a conversation I had [with a party closely involved in this matter] on Thursday. Since that time, further information has arrived that cast some doubt on whether what I was told was accurate.’’

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/new-evidence-backs-bombers-mexico-link-20130816-2s1u1.html

Someone has gone to the border town of El Paso, crossed the border into Juarez and gone to a pharmacy in Mexico.

Chemisto warehouseo ?

Great photo. The co-location of the two cities is really interesting based on that.

Whenever I see the words El Paso I have the old Marty Robins song playing in my head.

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl.
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina;
Music would play and Felina would whirl.
Blacker than night were the eyes of Felina,
Wicked and evil while casting a spell.
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden;
I was in love but in vain, I could tell.
One night a wild young cowboy came in,
Wild as the West Texas wind.
Dashing and daring,
A drink he was sharing
With wicked Felina,
The girl that I loved.
So in anger I
Challenged his right for the love of this maiden.
Down went his hand for the gun that he wore.
My challenge was answered in less than a heart-beat;
The handsome young stranger lay dead on the floor.
Just for a moment I stood there in silence,
Shocked by the FOUL EVIL deed I had done.
Many thoughts raced through my mind as I stood there;
I had but one chance and that was to run.
Out through the back door of Rosa's I ran,
Out where the horses were tied.
I caught a good one.
It looked like it could run.
Up on its back
And away I did ride,
Just as fast as I
Could from the West Texas town of El Paso
Out to the bad-lands of New Mexico.
Back in El Paso my life would be worthless.
Everything's gone in life; nothing is left.
It's been so long since I've seen the young maiden
My love is stronger than my fear of death.
I saddled up and away I did go,
Riding alone in the dark.
Maybe tomorrow
A bullet may find me.
Tonight nothing's worse than this
Pain in my heart.
And at last here I
Am on the hill overlooking El Paso;
I can see Rosa's cantina below.
My love is strong and it pushes me onward.
Down off the hill to Felina I go.
Off to my right I see five mounted cowboys;
Off to my left ride a dozen or more.
Shouting and shooting I can't let them catch me.
I have to make it to Rosa's back door.
Something is dreadfully wrong for I feel
A deep burning pain in my side.
Though I am trying
To stay in the saddle,
I'm getting weary,
Unable to ride.
But my love for
Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.
I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.
From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
One little kiss and Felina, good-bye.

Whenever I see the words El Paso I have the old Marty Robins song playing in my head.

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl.
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina;
Music would play and Felina would whirl.
Blacker than night were the eyes of Felina,
Wicked and evil while casting a spell.
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden;
I was in love but in vain, I could tell.
One night a wild young cowboy came in,
Wild as the West Texas wind.
Dashing and daring,
A drink he was sharing
With wicked Felina,
The girl that I loved.
So in anger I
Challenged his right for the love of this maiden.
Down went his hand for the gun that he wore.
My challenge was answered in less than a heart-beat;
The handsome young stranger lay dead on the floor.
Just for a moment I stood there in silence,
Shocked by the FOUL EVIL deed I had done.
Many thoughts raced through my mind as I stood there;
I had but one chance and that was to run.
Out through the back door of Rosa's I ran,
Out where the horses were tied.
I caught a good one.
It looked like it could run.
Up on its back
And away I did ride,
Just as fast as I
Could from the West Texas town of El Paso
Out to the bad-lands of New Mexico.
Back in El Paso my life would be worthless.
Everything's gone in life; nothing is left.
It's been so long since I've seen the young maiden
My love is stronger than my fear of death.
I saddled up and away I did go,
Riding alone in the dark.
Maybe tomorrow
A bullet may find me.
Tonight nothing's worse than this
Pain in my heart.
And at last here I
Am on the hill overlooking El Paso;
I can see Rosa's cantina below.
My love is strong and it pushes me onward.
Down off the hill to Felina I go.
Off to my right I see five mounted cowboys;
Off to my left ride a dozen or more.
Shouting and shooting I can't let them catch me.
I have to make it to Rosa's back door.
Something is dreadfully wrong for I feel
A deep burning pain in my side.
Though I am trying
To stay in the saddle,
I'm getting weary,
Unable to ride.
But my love for
Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.
I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.
From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
One little kiss and Felina, good-bye.
For me I think of mexican food

Except we have now learned that there is nothing, anywhere, labelling or referring to Thymosin Beta 4.

Throughout the supposed (perhaps imagined) supply chain (which never actually makes it to EFC in any event), not once does a single piece of documentation or label emerge using the the correct name: Thymosin Beta 4.

Massive calls.

Aside from the supply chain which you choose to discount, the link is obviously in the dosage rates, and the correspondence between the key figures describing the effects of the peptide. This is why ASADA called a few peptide experts into court, no doubt attempting to rubbish reasons as to why a professional sporting team would take the other substances and how the dosage scheme that was undertaken wouldn’t be suitable for use with them.

I love how a few just stick their head in the sand and refuse to accept this as a credible line of evidence. Time will tell how the evidence stands up when tested, but to flatly refuse to accept any merit in ASADA's case is flat out ignorant.

Countless suppliers is it, I disagree, we went through this argument months ago and my online searches at the time took until paqe 5 of a google search to find the first supplier that linked thymosin with anything other than tb4 or tb500 or on occasion alpha 1.

Try this link to Chinese suppliers which was found with a search on thymosin and you can see that they predominantly associate thymosin with tb4/tb500 and a minority have alpha 1 listed as well, none that I could see had any thymomodulin listed.
View attachment 105762

http://www.made-in-china.com/manufacturers/thymosin.html

I would say there are countless suppliers that consider thymosin to be tb4/tb500 and maybe a few that differentiate between them.

Of course Bruce yourself and Essendon seem to require a certain flexibility between alpha 1 and thymomodulin to prove your points, tell me did Essendon in your opinion use alpha1 or thymomodulin?
Any particular reason why you were googling "Irony" in that screenshot? Surely you just need to remember that song, "Isn't it Ironic" for some perfect examples?;)

To everyone except those who just don't want to believe, it is TB4. There are even those who believe but just don't want to say.

Of course they still have to prove it to the level required to get a guilty verdict.

I call bullshit on your last point. Show me a reference to GL Biochem not being able to supply TB4 or stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back