Past Bryce Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing he improved upon was he has waited too much for the game to come to him where as last week and went and found the ball. That is what a midfielder must do!

BG vs Saints, round 15 2008.

The Summary:
28 possies (19k, 9 h/b)
11 contested possessions
68% Efficiency
5 clearances
1 Clangers (harsh)
8 marks (1 contested)
2 tackles
1 goals
7inside 50
2 rebound 50

Opponents - 6 (3 ineff) kicks , 5 (2 ineff) handballs.

The Detail

1st Q - HB on Montagna
Fight between Grigg and Dal Santo. Gibbs holding off Montagna with one arm, pulling DS off Grigg with the other.

1. Handball - loose ball from a smothered Stevens h/b, gathers in traffic, evades 2 tacklers, hits Carrazzo.

Tackle - Montagna receives loose ball after ball up, Gibbs tackles immediately, ineffective 20m kick fwd.

Montagna handball, inefective at HB with pressure from Betts, turnover.

2. Kick - gathers loose ball from Montagna turnover, evades Montagna tackle, runs to 50m and kicks to the square. Not sure if it was s hot or pass, but too deep for the later and not long enough for the former. 1 rushed behind.

3. Kick - Marls in C. sq from Fisher. 50m penalty on Gwilt for tackle after the mark. Kicks goal from 40m out directly in front.

C. sq. Smother on Gram

Bench for 4 mins.

Over comitted to Fisher on half back line instead of Coraling, created overlap with Montagna who gets a handball to King, gets one back then kicks inside 50m to Riewoldt who goals. Poor play from Gibbs as created a loose man in a 3 on 3 and cost a goal.

4. Handball - takes a great one handed contested mark on the wing over Montagna, plays on by hand to Simpson.

5. Kick - receives back from Simpson and kicks to Edwards who marks outside 50m.

Mont - h/b into space in front of running players, turnover.

6. Kick - Gibbs picks up Mont t/o (had run on 30m ahead), kicks to Scotty in C. sq ends up inside 50m to Russ who misses.

Gibbs - 4 k, 2 h/b, 2 marks (1 cont), 1 tackle, 1 goal
Mont - 2 k (1 ineff), 3 h/b (2 ineff), 1 goal assist.

2nd Quarter - Starting the C. Sq on Gram, Dempster and Ball to Gibbs in play.
Gram - h/b, effective disposal forward ends up in Ball shot on goal but runs too far.

1. Kick - mark from the free far Ball, kicks to Russ on the lead, spoiled OOB.

2. Handball - tackled by Hayes at throw in, squeezes handball out to Bentick who is tackled immediately - ball up.

Dempster h/b across h/b.

3. Kick - Gathers loose ball from C bounce, Dal Santo tackles but pushes Gibbs in back, free kick hits Browne on F50.

At CHB on Ball.
Tried to bump Ball off contest, went to ground. Ball gathers loose ball and h/b to Gram, gives to Jones - goal. Gibbs should have kept his feet, waited for Ball to pick it up and tackled.

On the wing on his own.

4. Kick - Marks Cloke snap kick in back 50, Clears to Scotland in C. Sq.

Being tagged by Ball.

5. Kick - Loose on outer wing, receives from Bentick, hits Fev on the lead, Fev free kick - goal.

Wing, Jones tagging Gibbs.

Jones gather loose ball on boundary line, ineffective kick up to the wing.

Bench for 3 mins.

6. Kick - receives handball from Wiggins in C Sq under little pressure. Poor kick inside 50.

Gibbs - 5 kicks (1 ineff), 1 handball, 2 marks
Dempster - 1 handball
Ball - 1 handball, 1 SA
Jones - 1 ineffective kick

Very good early, seemed to struggle to get into the game after coming off the bench.

Has cost two goals with defensive errors to half time.

3rd Quarter - C. Sq on Gram, matched up with Hayes around the ground

1. Kick - clearance from C bounce, rushed kick into space in front of Fisher, Fisher gathers and hits target up forward.

2. Handball - wins clearance at ball up, shrugs Hayes tackle, baulks Kosi and feeds out h/b.

3. Kick - marks on 50, kicks to Russ on lead, spoiled inside 50.

4. Kick - receives from Browne in D 50, kicks to advantage side of Judd vs Goddard on wing, Judd wins possie.

5. Kick - runs on from kick to Judd to get the ball back and marks at CHF. Kicks to Browne I50 who marks and 50m penalty - goal.

C. Sq on Armitage.

6. Handball - roves C bounce, shrugs Armitage tackle, handball as Hayes tackles, goes 20m forward into space, turnover.

Gibbs onto Riewoldt? WTF? Roo marks on the lead, kicks inside 50.

7. Kick - receiving handball from Scotland, fakes Gram out, Betts drops mark on lead.

Gibbs - 5 kicks, 2 h/b (1 ineff), 1 SA
Hayes, Ball, Armitage - nil
Riewoldt - 1 mark, 1 kick

Continues good form. Running forwards more going inside 50 a number of times.

4th Quarter - C. Sq on Hayes

1. Kick - receives at HB from Murph, plays on and kicks inside 50, just touched but was a great pass over Fev to Kreuzer on the lead.

Gathers ball at bounce, pushed off kick by Gram

2. Handball - Marks unattended at CHF, plays on with handball to Anderson running past. I50 to Kreuzer who wins ground ball to Betts - goal.

3. Handball - gathers loose ball off ball up, handball to Carrazzo.

C Sq on Harvey

4. Kick - Gathers loose ball in C Sq. Shrugs Gwilt tackle, kick to Anderson on wing.

5. Kick - receives handball from Grigg mark, kicks inside 50 over Fev but not quite long enough for Waite.

6. Kick - Marks outside D50, kicks to Stevens on wing, too high - spoiled OOB.

7. Kick - receives handball from Judd, Kicks to Jammo in C Sq.

C Sq on Ball.
Ball picks up loose ball in C Sq, kicks forwards - Bentick free and goal.
Gibbs roves C bounce - tackled immediately, pulled off kick.
Gram gathers in C sq, immediately tackled by Gibbs, ineffective disposal.

8. Handball - Holds off Gram with one arm, gathers loose ball (contestes possie), handball to Judd as Gibbs is tackled.

9. Handball - gathers loose ball from ball up, handball to Scotland running past.

Gibbs - 5 kicks (2 ineff), 4 handballs, 2 marks
Ball - 1 kick
Gram - 1 ineffective kick.

All in all a great game by Gibbs. Not bad for a kid in his 36th senior game.

Should back up his 7 votes from the coaches last week with some more this week, maybe a 4 or 5.

Babybear still snoring.:p

BG vs Swans, round 16 2008.

The Summary:
26 possies (15k, 11 h/b)
6 contested possessions
62% Efficiency
4 Clangers (harsh - not sure about this one)
8 marks (1 contested)
3 tackles
3 inside 50
7 rebound 50

Opponents - 6 kicks (Goodes), 2 handball (Moore and Kirk).

As the Fox replay was incomplete they don't have every disposal, so the following is the highlights

1st Q - C. Sq on Goodes

1. Kick - h/b receive from Betts, 40m kick inside 50 into space in fron t of Walker.

Tackle - Goodes receives h/b, immed tackle and dispossessed by Gibbs

2. Handball - Thornton kicks into space in front of Gibbs, gathers ball (30m away from Goodes) shrugs Leo Barry tackle, H/B to Walker who kicks as tackled, Fisher mark and misses easy kick on goal.

4. Kick - H/b receive from Murph free kick, run and bounces, 30m kick to Hartlett lead, just cut off by Richards.

Spoil - Everitt kick to Goodes in FP, Gibbs spoils in front possie.

6. Kick - takes an uncontested mark from Jammo in the backline, Gibbs plays on with a bounce (r50), hits Cloke with a 4om kick in the C Sq, plays on to Carrots, to Harts, shot on goal.

Bench 4 mins.

Tackle on Ablett who roves throw in, dispossesses Ablett.

Spoil on Goodes on the lead, controls ball at ground level, taps out to Tex who rebounds.

Gibbs - 3 k, 4 h/b, 1 mark, 3 tackles, 2 spoils
Goodes - 0 possies.

Gibbs all over Goodes (who is moving freely around the ground). Started in the centre square, took Gibbs deep into forward line and was spoiled twice.

2nd Q - CHB/Wing/Midfield on Goodes

Goodes kick - intercepts loose h/b from Scotty, Gibbs applying pressure, Goodes slams onto boot, O'Loughlin drops the mark, roved by Bolton - goal (Stevo not chasing hard enough).

1. Mark and Kick - r50 to Judd

Tackle - Goodes spoiled by Waite, Grundy gathers loose ball and tackled by Gibbs, dispossessed

Goodes marks on lead, turns and shanks kick off side of boot (hand up to apologise to FF's), marked in pocket by Bevan.........D. Frawley "Great move by Roos........great kick by Goodes........:eek:.

Dive and smother on Bevan shot later in play - 1 behind.

2. Handball - recevives from Bentick, draws Goodes then h/b over the top to Waite, gives to Cloke who keeps it in play, Russ gives to Murph then bumps Murph's man off, Murph delivaers to Fev 40m out - passes of and t/o.

Goodes off.

Gibbs - 1 k, 1 h/b, 1 mark, 1 tackle
Goodes - 2 k (1 shank), 1 mark, 1 SA from shank.

Goodes moving forward later in the Q, not in play at all. Cancelled each other out this Q.

3rd Q - HBF on Moore (Goodes on Bench)

2. Mark and Kick - receives alone in C sq. 40m kick inside 50 to Fev lead, Goodes running off Gibbs to get into Fev's space, Fev drops mark bur Free paid - goal. 1 score assist.

3. Mark and Kick - 10 m away from Goodes in C sq, marks from Fisher kick, plays on and kicks i50 to Fev lead, Fev drops mark.

7 mins remaining, Goodes goes to permanent forward.

Spoil - Goodes target of kick, Gibbs spoils.

Goodes marks scrambled kick forawrd (Gibbs right on him but can't spoil), kick and goal.

5. Mark and H/b - contested mark on Goodes, handball to Waite, runs on to receive back for possie 6.

6. Kick - 40m pinpoint pass to Grigg, who turns, plays on, baulks and goals from 50m. score assist Gibbs.

Goodes off ground - no treatment, no limp.

Gibbs to LRT - spoils LRT.
Gibbs off 4 mins.

Both back on C Sq with 2 mins to go.

Gibbs - 4 kicks, 2 handballs (official stats had 7), 4 marks, 2 spoils, 2 SA
Goodes -1 mark, 1 kick, 1 goal.
Moore - 1 handball

Despite Goodes kicking a goal, Gibbs had 2 score assists, or possessions directly resulting in a goal to his teamate.

Goodes was a little more potent but still being beaten by Gibbs around the ground and surprisingly in the contested one on one marking contests as well.

4th Q - Goodes to FF with Gibbs playing FB

Gibbs spoil, Murph roves and gives to Gibbs who has run on.

1. Kick - picks up from Murph h/b, kick misses target. (Clanger)

2. Handball - spoils Goodes, wins ball to ground, beats Goodes in contest, handpass to Waite.

Goodes lead and mark. Kicks 1 behind.

Contest on wing, Gibbs spoils Goodes, wind ground ball, knocks out to advantage resulting in an insdie 50.

Goodes - handball receive, kicks 1 behind
Goodes - contested mark, plays on - kicks a goal

Gibbs moves into midfield, Judd forward, Kirk to Gibbs. Jammison to Goodes.

4. Kick
5. Handball

6. Mark and Kick

Kirk handball

7. Handball

Tackle on Matner

8. Kick - OOF (clanger) to Fev lead in FP.

Hitout - final ball up, Gibbs third man up gets h/o to Blues CHF and gives us a chance, Judd free on Bolton.

Fox replay missed 3 possies (probably early in Q and 2 clangers according to official stats).

Gibbs - 11 possies (officially), 1 h/o, 2 spoils
Goodes - 3 kicks, 1 goal, 2 behinds
Kirk - 1 handball

All in all a great game from Gibbs. Goodes limping post match, injury occured late third early fourth judging by movement and position (to FF in fourth, pushing back onto Fev's space in third - unlikely with injury)

Again we see Gibbs getting plenty of the footy while limiting his opponent to single figures. Mark of respect as Kirk wen tot Gibbs as Gibbs was released onball to try and win the game.

Had 4 possies to 1 on Kirk in last 10 mins.

Gibbs showed su something new again vs Swans. I wasn't sure eh would have the strength to match Goodes on ball around packs, and certainly not in a 1 on 1 contested marking situation.
Not only did Gibbs compete, but he flogged Goodes in both areas. Effected 4 spoils and surprised me with his strength.

Building into a well rounded player.

BG vs Doggies, round 17 2008.

The Summary:
21 possies (9k, 12 h/b) (I counted 22, with an extra h/b in the second Q)
4 contested possessions
91% Efficiency
2 Clearances
1 Clanger
7 marks
3 tackles
3 inside 50
4 rebound 50

Opposition: 14 possies (7 h/b, 5 kicks)
Griffen - 2 h/b, 2 kicks
Cooney - 4 h/b 3 kick, 1 i50
Boyd - 1 h/b
Giansiracusa - 2 kicks
Hill - 0 possies

Summary
1st Q - Gibbs in C sq on Cooney, changes with Griffen as Cooney goes to Judd, but spends most of Q with Cooney.
Gibbs and Cooney cancelled each other out in Q 1. Neither really having an impact. which IMO is a win to Gibbs, as Cooney is their in form midfielder, and we can afford, with Judd and Stevo up, not to have Gibbs dominating.
Gibbs - 3 h/b, 2 kicks, 1 i50
Griffen - 1 h/b
Cooney - 2 h/b, 2 kicks

2nd - Gibbs on Wing on Boyd as part of rotation. Stays with Cooney most of Q. Gilbee on wing after kicks goal manned by Gibbs.
Gibbs in the C Sq was more dangerous this Q and got on top of Cooney. Cooney had 1 dangerous possies with a kick i50. Gibbs had 4 dangerous possies resulting directly, or through the play in going i50.
Gibbs - 3 kicks, 6 h/b, 1 i50, 3 i50 assist
Boyd - 1 h/b
Cooney - 2 h/b, 2 kicks, 1 i50

3rd - HB on Giansiracusa. Rotated onto Griffen and Hill as they went forward, spent some time in the C sq.
Again like Q1, not heaps of ball, but didn't waste a chance, with one disposal resulting in a team goal, and another with a shot on goal.
Gibbs - 3 kicks, 1 h/b, 1 i50
Gia - 2 kicks
Griffen, Hill - o possies

4th - C sq. on Griffen. As with the third, only 4 possies, but 2 of them resulting in goals. 1 to Fev and 1 to Betts. More impact than Griffen.
Gibbs - 3 h/b, 1 kick
Griffen - 3 kicks (1 OOB, 1 i50), 1 h/b
Gia, Cooney - 0 possies

All in all a solid game from Gibbs. If taken in isolation it was good with touches of brilliance, but a bit below the sensational jobs of the past 3-4 weeks.

I want to put a bet on Gibbs to win the Brownlow for next year but they won't start taking money yet!

If he turns up pre-season with Bleach blonde hair I'm in.:thumbsu:

I take back all the trolling I have ever done on Gibbs. The last couple of weeks have convinced me he is a star and will become one of the games elite.

Better than Murphy I would say.

I take back all the trolling I have ever done on Gibbs. The last couple of weeks have convinced me he is a star and will become one of the games elite.

Many would say he already is. Certainly his use of the footy is better.

He has qualities in common with many of the greats of the modern game. The ability to find space and hit his target, when it appears he has no spcae or obvious target.

He is standing in tackles more and since the Rishmond game, has backed himself to run and bounce, but at the right time.

The best thing about GIbbs for me is now he is attacking and tacking games on through the middle, he still does a solid defensive job on his direct opponent.

At his current rate of development, in 1-2 years time (with a bit more strength and endurance work) he will have moved into the elite group of mids in the comp, and may well be the next Carlton captain.

i'm glad you've finally realised ME. us carlton supporters don't talk him up for no reason, he really is a special, rare talent. as for my username sake, is anyone else starting to get a little worried?

as for my username sake, is anyone else starting to get a little worried?
Not that I want to let this thread drift to far from the topic (i.e. take this up in Murphs own BD page to respond :thumbsu:), but no, not really.

Murph finds plenty of footy, and he makes the right decisions. There's two things you can't really work on at training (see JR). He just needs to work on his disposal. That's something that can be improved.

FOX, and in particular G Healey has pointed out a number of times that, especially when kicking at goal, but also with his field kicks, he tends to drop his left shoulder and pull the kick.

He is young, and with our lackof skills focus prior to this year, won't have done heaps of work on it.

I'm sure it will be a major focus for him at training and next pre-season.:thumbsu:

BG vs Crows, round 18 2008.

The Summary:
21 possies (11k, 10 h/b)
8 contested possessions
14 possession inside 50 - 4 directly and 10 through play.:eek:
71% Efficiency
4 Clearances
4 Clangers
2 marks
4 tackles
4 inside 50
1 rebound 50
3 Bounces
3 Hitouts (No idea where this stat came from, I didn't see any :eek:)

The Opponents: 14 possies (8k, 6 h/b 5 i50)
Scott Thompson (126 games); 6 k, 3 h/b 3 i50
Campbell (6 games) 1 k, 1 i50
Van Berlo (71 games) 1 k (1 i50), 3 h/b

1st Q - C sq on Scott Thompson

Tackle dispossessing Thompson at first bounce

1. Kick - inside 50 after h/b receive in C sq, bounces in front of Betts lead.

Thompson (3 kicks, 2 h/b) - h/b at chb, roves throw in HFF - h/b misses target, kicks i50 to Gill, kick i50 dropped mark, mark HBF and 50m penalty (Betts) - kick to Shirley on 50 - Judd not coming up to mark - goal.

2. Kick - h/b receive hbf, 40m pass to Wiggins mark - to Walker i50 - Fev - 1 behind.

3. H/b - wins contested ball CHF, h/b to Army, to Scotty - i50

4. H/b - gathers C sq, h/b to Scotty - i50.

Pretty even with Thompson getting on top early, Gibbs on top in last 10 mins. All Gibbs 4 possies resulted in the ball going inside 50 through the play, compared to 3 of Thompsons.

2nd Q - C sq on Van Berlo, to Thompson in general play

1. H/b - gathers ball from C bounce, h/b as tackled.

Bumps Dougherty off kick, t/o to Carrots, i50

Thompson to HFF.

Spoil at CHF and Shepherd fot T-bird to clear to wing (Tex)

Thompson kick i50, OOB.

2. Kick - h/b receive, 20m pass i50, Fisher drops mark, Simmo crumb

Slides into pack in BP, wins contested ball, adv free paid to Murph

Thompson kick at HB to gill, tackled by Gibbs causing turnover

3. H/b - receives h/b in C sq, passes to Walker in traffic.

Thompson roves pack i50, h/b smothered -ineffective

Smother - Gibbs smothers shot on goal and holds in loose ball.

4. Kick - receives h/b from Scotty at CHB, slight fumble, kicks to Simpson on the wing.

Still very even this quarter with Gibbs having more effective disposal and the 1%ers in the spoil, shepherd etc.

3rd Q - Gibbs on Thompson HBF

1. Mark and Kick - HBF to Carrot in the wing, i50, Cloke mark and goal.

2. H/b - wins free in C sq ball up from Cloke goal, h/b to Simmo, i50 poor disposal

Thompson kick from HFF across to CHF then i50 mark.

3. H/b - gathers in pack and h/b as tackled immediately.

Hip and Shoulder to win contest at HBF

Gibbs chases Mackay on the wing, as he lays the tackle Mackay drops.......tackle deemed high (thanks umpire Ryan), Gibbs assumes rightly that he has the free, plays on to Wiggo who marks on 50m.
Ryan compounds an error with a mistake, and pays 50m against Gibbs - Crows i50.:mad:

4. Kick - h/b receive from Stevo, i50 to contest

Gibbs getting on top of Thompson with 4 disposals (3 i50 direct or play despite Thompson going to HFF) to one kick (i50).
Campbell had 1 kick on Gibbs with a rotation, i50, 1 goal assist.

4th Q - C sq on Van Berlo

1. H/b - Maric wins h/o to VB, Gibbs tackled VB and disposseses, wins cont poss and h/b to Carrots.

2. H/b - receives from Grigg in C Sq, gives to Scoty - i50

VB - h/b in C sq.

3. Kick - receives h/b from Murph, Kicks to Waite 30m on bounce, Waite wins, kicks to Browne - to Simpson i50 - goal.

4. H/b - receives from Judd, baulks, h/b to Murph in C sq, to stevens to Fev i50, goal.

5. H/b - Stevens roves Maric h/o, h/b to Gibbs, h/b to Murph to Scotty i50 - 1 behind.

Possession 3, 4, 5 were part of a passage of play that blew the game open. It lasted just over 90 seconds and produced 3 goals 1.:eek:
Gibbs was in the action every time.:thumbsu:

6. Mark and Kick - Marks at CHB, p/o with 2 bounces, kicks i50 from 55m, touched by Rutten on the line for 1 behind.

VB - h/b at HBF

7. Kick - Steals h/b at CBF, i50 to Fev.....Browne miss on goal.

VB - h/b on the wing, plus kick i50

8. Kick - runs from CHB to hip and shoulder player and knock ball loose, wins the footy, gets to feet and kicks as tackled to Stevo adv at HFF....Shirley deliberate OOB.

9. Kick - h/b receive from Stevo, kicks to CHF, Fisher slips and McLeod intercepts.

Gibbs had 5 kicks (2 ineff), 4 h/b, 1 tackle, 2i50 direct, 4 i50 from play for 2 goals
Van Berlo - 1 kick i50 and 3 h/b

Gibbs dominant in the last and also shutting down Van Berlo who had heaps of the footy in the first 3/4's.

Thompson also sparking up without Gibbs shadow in the fourth.

Gibbs game was solid for the first 3/4's, but in the fourth he was pivotal in our comeback......just more to like about him every week, by holding his own and beating far more experienced opponents.:thumbsu:

A highlighted feature was Gibbs i50's. I have described 4 occasions where he took it inside 50 directly, but on 10 other occasions he was involved in play that took the ball inside 50. That's 14 out of 21 possies ended up in our F50 arc.

That's damaging in anyones book.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Updated gameday post for possies.

Another great game with Gibbs dominating in the fourth Q. Pivotal role in the 90 seconds of footy that produced 3 goals and 1 behind (Scotty :() and blew the game wide open.

Great analysis and writeup Bluebear :thumbsu:

I've got to admit without such a detailed review of his game I had no idea just how damaging he was.

Can't wait for the Port game, hopefully he will tear it up :)

Great analysis and writeup Bluebear :thumbsu:

I've got to admit without such a detailed review of his game I had no idea just how damaging he was.

Can't wait for the Port game, hopefully he will tear it up :)

Thanks BS (unfortunate abbreviation :D).

I never really watched a player so closely before and have really enjoyed the exercise.

I think I have picked the right player in the right year as his game has changed and developed quite a lot.

He still has some work to do, but when he asserts himself on the game for 4 Q's I think the rest of the comp will start openly singing his praises.

Gibbs is one of carltons best this season averages 21 posseys a game and a goal that is bad consider him a quality #1 draft pick

BG vs Port, round 19 2008.

The Summary:
30 possies (15k, 15 h/b)
10 contested possessions
17 i50 through play
87% Efficiency
9 Clearances
7 tackles
2 Clangers
6 marks
2 inside 50
2 rebound 50
1 goal
3 FF, 0 FA

Opponents: 14 possies (11 effective), 2 i50, 2 i50 through play.
S Burgoyne - 5 kicks (2t/o), 1 h/b
Rodan - 1 kick
Cassissi - 4 kicks, 3 h/b

Votes -
Ch 9 BOG
Age - 2nd BOG (behind Judd :confused:)
HUN - ??

1st Q - Started C sq on Cassissi then went to S Burgoyne in gen play.
Gibbs - 5 h/b, 2 kicks, 2 smothers, 1 tackle, 5 i50 through play
S Burgoyne - 3 kicks (1 t/o), 1 handball
Rodan - 1 kick, 1 behind.

Gibbs, like the team, well on top of his opponents and damaging through the middle. 5 of his possessions involved in going inside 50 through the following play. Dominant midfielder for the Blues.

2nd Q - Tagged by Cassissi in C Sq.
Gibbs - 7 kicks, 4 h/b, 2 i50, 1 goal, 5 i50 through play.
Cass - 1 kick, 1 h/b
S Burg - 2 kicks (1 t/o)

Despite being tagged Gibbs ran riot with 11 touches, 7 of which went i50 (2 directly) and kicked 1 goal. His opponents had 4 possies, only 3 effective. The best midfielder on the ground along with Grigg to half time.

3rd Q - C. Sq tagged by Cassissi
Gibbs - 3 h/b, 1 kick, 2 marks, 3 i50 through play
Cass - 1 kick i50, 1 mark

Gibbs much quieter this Q with only 4 touches, but again, 3 of these make their way i50 through the play. Cassissi not doing any damage with 1 touch.

4th Q - C Sq on Cassissi
Gibbs - 4 kicks, 3 h/b, 1 h/o, 1 tackle, 4 i50 through play
Cass - 2 kicks, 2 h/b, 2 i50 through play

Gibbs well on top again after a quieter 3rd Q, and finishes with another 7 touches to his opponents 4. Opposition were pathetic but this was Gibbs best game for the Blues, up there with the Tigers win.:thumbsu:

Wow...

No one can complain with those stats. What a terrific game he had.

Much to the dismay of the pathetic BF trolls :D

Well done, it takes guts to admit to mistakes.:thumbsu: Podgy you're next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back