Podcast Bulldogs Online/BigFooty Podcast Returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Episode V: Round 7 is online for your listening pleasure, With your Host VitalDread and Guests TheHoneyBadger and Myself.

If you want to get involved we record from 9:30pm Thursday Nights

Episode VI: Round 8 is online for your listening pleasure, With your Host VitalDread and Guests The Mirror and TheHoneyBadger

Episode VII: Round 8 is online for your listening pleasure, With your Host VitalDread and Guests The Mirror and Myself

Episode IX: Round 9 is online for your listening pleasure, With your Host VitalDread and Guests TheHoneyBadger and Myself

Hey everyone, we've been a bit lazy in promoting it on here, but the Round 19 edition of the Bulldogs Online podcast is up, and will be available on Soundcloud tomorrow morning (which I'll embed in this post), and iTunes later in the day. For now though, follow the PodOmatic link below.

Featuring myself, VitalDread and The Mirror (and edited by BRG93), we discuss last weekend's AFL and VFL wins over Essendon, preview this weekend's clashes with Port Adelaide and Williamstown, talk about VFL debutant Darcy Macpherson, and delve into the prospect of future pick trading and Indigenous academies.

Again, we're more than happy to get any BigFooty people involved, so if you're interested, shoot any of us a message, and as BRG has mentioned, we record on Thursday nights.

http://bulldogsonline.podomatic.com/entry/2015-08-06T07_48_24-07_00

Also here is the Soundcloud Version

Whatever happened to this? I want more of the firebrand immortalmike
The podcast is still going but we had a break due to work and family reasons. We are planning a whole season recap next week as well list management stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back