Call to arms! Email addresses inside, the search for justice must continue!

Remove this Banner Ad

Homer Jnr

Premiership Player
Nov 10, 2004
Sam's Town
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane
You may or may not have seen these addresses on the main board, but I will post them here anyway. I must stress not to forget the bottom address ;) .

Send these clowns your disgust!

Andrew.Demetriou@afl.com.au
Adrian.Anderson@afl.com.au
aanderson@afl.com.au
football.operations@afl.com.au

Spread these addresses to whoever will listen. Make sure they go around your workplaces tomorrow. A mass mob cluttering their email server is not a bad idea. Join the movement!

Best of luck getting the decision changed.

Cheers Homer. I've sent emails to all of these plus to the Herald Sun and the West Australian for what that's worth.

Does anyone know how to start an on-line petition?

• Banned
ImperialPurple said:
Cheers Homer. I've sent emails to all of these plus to the Herald Sun and the West Australian for what that's worth.

Just google, there are 3-4 ok places.

Make sure those addresses and the petition link get sent to as many Western Australians as possible, let alone elsewhere.

Will be keeping an eye out for the petition!

Brilliant...

All Dockers supporters & those of you that agree we have been ripped off....send your kind messages to these email addresses.

ImperialPurple said:

What happened today was an absolute disgrace on the game.

If someone could find a way to galvanise us together, I would say 99% of posters here would unite.

• Banned
*bump* early morning in Perth.

Send this thread to your work email now so you send it around the office.

IP will have his petition going soon too.

• Banned
BTW IP...

Make sure this goes in 3-4 threads on the main board. Not just one. Make sure it gets good air-time.

Here's something of a template for a "Polite" one.

To Messrs Demetriou and Anderson, as well as anyone else at AFL House who is responsible for the appalling display of daylight robbery we saw yesterday.

For a so called "professional" sporting organisation to employ;

-An Umpire unable to fulfill his duties in Nicholls

-Ground equipment unable to be utilised properly

-A so called "senior" official unable to correct the mistakes of his junior in Hayden Kennedy

is downright disgraceful, and has cost my club the rightful four points it deserves for being in front when the Siren Sounded and the Clock Stopped. To rectify this appalling display, I urge you to correct the disgraceful errors of your employees by awarding the four points to Fremantle and stripping Saint Kilda of the two gained by scurrilous and incorrect means. I also call on you to take disciplinary action against Umpires Nicholls, Kennedy and Vozzo for what amounts to a monumental :D:D:D:D-up, because again, in a "professional" sporting organisation, an umpire "not hearing" the siren is simply not good enough. As well as this, I beleive that no further games should be schedueled for Aurora Stadium until their facilities are up to scratch which, as todays fiascos demonstrate, is currently not the case.

That's what I sent, I'll probably fire a different one off to the West later on.

it would be beneficial if the club as a whole would stop their :D:D:D:Ding and their moaning. I am sure Chris would be cringing as well as seething watching his actions following the siren, which, truth be told, I heard after Bakers point. And as for the derby we are gonna make your week the living hell that it allready is. Win comprehensively dockers, hold your leads away and you may be supported and respected by your superior brothers, my chardonnay is getting warm, I just need to walk out to the balcony and bring it inside out of the sun

The four addresses plus the petition are your avenues to making some sort of difference.

Send it around your family, friends and workplaces. Implore them to send it all on.

materamagic said:
it would be beneficial if the club as a whole would stop their :D:D:D:Ding and their moaning. I am sure Chris would be cringing as well as seething watching his actions following the siren, which, truth be told, I heard after Bakers point. And as for the derby we are gonna make your week the living hell that it allready is. Win comprehensively dockers, hold your leads away and you may be supported and respected by your superior brothers, my chardonnay is getting warm, I just need to walk out to the balcony and bring it inside out of the sun

I can't stand Connelly but considering the circumstances, I thought he handled himself very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

materamagic said:
it would be beneficial if the club as a whole would stop their crying and their moaning. I am sure Chris would be cringing as well as seething watching his actions following the siren, which, truth be told, I heard after Bakers point. And as for the derby we are gonna make your week the living hell that it allready is. Win comprehensively dockers, hold your leads away and you may be supported and respected by your superior brothers, my chardonnay is getting warm, I just need to walk out to the balcony and bring it inside out of the sun

In Rd 2 WC played Adelaide. The eagles lead by 32 points - 5.7 to 10.9 - late in the third quarter and by 27 points at three-quarter time - 7.7 to 11.10. Then proceeded to go into "cruise control", which is want e-girls fan call :D:D:D:Ding up a big lead.
The only difference between the Freo v kilda game & the e-girls v cows game was that the e-girls' game ended when the siren went. Perhaps you should look at your own team went handing out such advice.

Tommo said:
In Rd 2 WC played Adelaide. The eagles lead by 32 points - 5.7 to 10.9 - late in the third quarter and by 27 points at three-quarter time - 7.7 to 11.10. Then proceeded to go into "cruise control", which is want e-girls fan call :D:D:D:Ding up a big lead.
The only difference between the Freo v kilda game & the e-girls v cows game was that the e-girls' game ended when the siren went. Perhaps you should look at your own team went handing out such advice.

And they lost the lead and only by the greatest miracle of the decade (Rowen Jones kicking straight under pressure ;)) did they get back in front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back