WE MUST TRADE DARCY

Remove this Banner Ad

Trading Darcy is a great way to * Luke Jackson's career, destroy his value to the team and * up a forward line that finally looks like it might have some really good young talls.

Same thing was said to me when I said no to hiring Jlo and when I screamed from the hilltops about keeping Acres.

Darcy must be traded for balance in the kitty and the construction of our best 22. Collingwood is fine without Grundy. We will be fine without Darcy.
WTF cares about Acres. Geez the guy happened to be in the right place at the right time because he can run. Whoop to freaking doo..

PurpleReign95 Duck you keep saying trade Sean Darcy on the podcast.
That’s a fair enough point of view in isolation.
But please please stop suggesting Logan mcdonald be traded in exchange for Darcy AND pick 21!!

It should be the other way around it anything - Sydney should be giving us Logan Mcdonald and pick 20 for Darcy.
Sean Darcy is worth twice as much as Logan McDonald, who has done pretty much nothing in his AFL career so far. McDonald is just a B grade key forward that will probably end up something similar to Tabs and Lobb, based on his 3 years in the AFL so far. If he was a pick 14 instead of 4, and grew in in south west Victoria instead of WA we wouldn’t even dream of spending that kind of trade capital on him. We wouldn’t even want him at all.

Sean Darcy by contrast will end up with multiple All Australian awards by the end of this career. They are not even in the same stratosphere!
Darcy is a top 4 player at Freo - I’m not sure Mcdonald is even in the top 15 players at Sydney? He even got dropped for the grand final last year in favour of an old guy that has been banged up with injuries for years in Sam Reid.
On his own, I would not value Logan Mcdonald at anything more than pick 15 or so. Purely based on the potential that he MIGHT come good.

Darcy is worth a top 5 pick and a second rounder. He’s proven elite talent.

But please please stop suggesting Logan mcdonald be traded in exchange for Darcy AND pick 21!!
That is one of the shittiest trade suggestions I have ever heard in my life.

That's the kinda trade suggestion I'd expect to hear from the biggest Swans nuffy ever, not a Freo supporter who runs one of the biggest Freo podcasts around.

From memory, this is one of those dudes that overrates the ever living s**t out of anyone that happens to be born in this state and underrates anyone that isn't.

I actually cannot believe it. What the absolute s**t?

lucious lyon wtf GIF

PurpleReign95 Duck you keep saying trade Sean Darcy on the podcast.
That’s a fair enough point of view in isolation.

It should be the other way around it anything - Sydney should be giving us Logan Mcdonald and pick 20 for Darcy.
Sean Darcy is worth twice as much as Logan McDonald, who has done pretty much nothing in his AFL career so far. McDonald is just a B grade key forward that will probably end up something similar to Tabs and Lobb, based on his 3 years in the AFL so far. If he was a pick 14 instead of 4, and grew in in south west Victoria instead of WA we wouldn’t even dream of spending that kind of trade capital on him. We wouldn’t even want him at all.

Sean Darcy by contrast will end up with multiple All Australian awards by the end of this career. They are not even in the same stratosphere!
Darcy is a top 4 player at Freo - I’m not sure Mcdonald is even in the top 15 players at Sydney? He even got dropped for the grand final last year in favour of an old guy that has been banged up with injuries for years in Sam Reid.
On his own, I would not value Logan Mcdonald at anything more than pick 15 or so. Purely based on the potential that he MIGHT come good.

Darcy is worth a top 5 pick and a second rounder. He’s proven elite talent.
So let me get this we give them 21 and Darcy ?

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Peter. I've listened to you on SportFM each week talk about how great you were at West Coast Eagles

It comes accross that you are bitter when Freo gave Longmuir the job instead of yourself.

This Darcey and Jackson thing you keep repeating on SportFM and now you have brought it into bigfooty like all the other complaints that you have.
I thought it might be TFOTH. But it could be Peter. Same sheeit spouted by both. One, surprisingly is still employed in the media. The other is just, TFOTH.

The amount of people who say that we should trade Darcy because he can't play in the same team as Jackson just proves to me that they don't actually watch Fremantle games. "Jackson played his best football in the ruck this year", did he? Are you sure about that? Because my memory serves that he played his best game against Sydney in the forward line.

I’m a fan of the purple reign and regular listener but that particular trade suggestion has been brought up so many times recently and it’s maddening to listen to!
I think it’s true they overvalue WA talent and undervalue guys from elsewhere.
I think its fair to say they have a track record of having little insight into trade/draft.

Darcy has been at each of Peel's finals. He's not gone off on holidays or over east to see who is interested in him

He's invested in this club and ain't going anywhere!

This thread has no legs

Gotta say though looked like he had been getting on the beers and KFC abit too much by the pic I seen today of him on the freo website at the peel game. Maybe was just a bad photo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lay off Darcy! He's a gun and will only get better. He's recovering from injury so don't expect to be in tip top condition while the the season hasn't even finished.

I would trade him for all of Briggs, Acres and Hogan! i would even throw in henry as bait!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back