Past Callum Bartlett (2009-2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently he did not get a heap of it but looked very classy when he did. Very creative by foot with real hurt factor.

He has impressed to date and if he keeps fit this year I think he is every chance to be back on a list next year.

Apparently he did not get a heap of it but looked very classy when he did. Very creative by foot with real hurt factor.

He has impressed to date and if he keeps fit this year I think he is every chance to be back on a list next year.

I remember this comments from his junior days. Given he's reportedly lost a bit of speed, you'd imagine he'd have to lift his numbers a bit.

I remember this comments from his junior days. Given he's reportedly lost a bit of speed, you'd imagine he'd have to lift his numbers a bit.

Will be interesting to see how he goes over the first few months. Its a bit of the step up playing in the SANFL from our ressies... might just need a little time

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Has any clubs spoken to him re this draft soupy66

I think he's missed that boat. But to his credit he just plies his craft week in week out giving the team everything he's got. He's been rewarded too so he's a very happy little footballer this morning. A bit rough around the edges and had to race off from brekky to avoid a fine lol. Then it starts again.

Cal has to be one of the most talented footballers to not play a professional game. He was an absolute freak athletically before the knee injuries.

I agree. His loss of maybe 10 or 15% top pace post-knee op's very accurately illustrates the small difference between the elite level and the rest.

Still have in my mind's eye a couple of absolute belters of cross-field kicks at Yeeronga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother and I were just reminiscing about when Cal tore our team a new arsehole in an under 16 game in geelong, and how it was such a shame about his knees. Weapon of a Jnr. Which begged the question, wonder what he's doing these days! So any 2017 updates on his football?

Cheers

My brother and I were just reminiscing about when Cal tore our team a new arsehole in an under 16 game in geelong, and how it was such a shame about his knees. Weapon of a Jnr. Which begged the question, wonder what he's doing these days! So any 2017 updates on his football?

Cheers

Been playing with Norwood since retiring. Is pretty average at SANFL level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back