Competition Can-Am Premiership 2016 - CHAMPIONS: MIAMI VICE

Vote for the uniform theme that you want in the 2016 season.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool. I'll bid

Oakland Dragons
Playing out of the Oakland Coliseum

You get a Bay Area rivalry and a team in an area that likely won't have a big 4 sports team in the near future.

The rivalry may happen, but you won't be in the same division as the Bloodhorns if things stay the same as I have them now.

I'm seriously not sure how well a NFL team in Las Vegas will go, to be honest. It just doesn't sit right with me.

It may just be another way for Oakland to get a new stadium in Oakland. The more relocation leverage a team has the more the home city will fight to keep them. At the moment with Oakland being the 3rd option for LA (second for LA's second spot) they have lost a massive amount of leverage over the city.

OFFICIAL UNIFORM GUIDE

Uniform%20design%20guide%202016_zpsonyay0zs.png

I was just scouring the internet in vain for a Kawhi Leonard all star jersey, and I noticed that the layout you've provided here is basically bang on the 2016 NBA all star jerseys, especially when you consider I'll raise up the sponsor and manufacturer logos for the Indiana wordmark.

MMnlMwU.jpg

I still don't love the enforced sponsor, but you can't really argue with that.

I was just scouring the internet in vain for a Kawhi Leonard all star jersey, and I noticed that the layout you've provided here is basically bang on the 2016 NBA all star jerseys, especially when you consider I'll raise up the sponsor and manufacturer logos for the Indiana wordmark.

MMnlMwU.jpg

I still don't love the enforced sponsor, but you can't really argue with that.

Well there we go. Succeeded without even trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, sorry no time interest in comps this year. Just one offs or whatever inspiration jumps on me.

Yeah, I'll be withdrawing. Just haven't been too interested in designing any jumpers recently, so I'm not willing to commit

footy_fumbler in or out?

Joel Martin you have until 7pm AEDST to respond or your team WILL be removed.

Alberton_Magpie are you going to bid?

Bryce_Jersey17 is the offer to continue the OKC Might as a second team still there? (just in case I need one final team)

Anyone else wish to bid for a team (preference WILL be given to new bidders over second teams)?

I will hopefully be able to lock in the majority if not all of the teams tonight, so stay tuned.

footy_fumbler in or out?

Joel Martin you have until 7pm AEDST to respond or your team WILL be removed.

Alberton_Magpie are you going to bid?

Bryce_Jersey17 is the offer to continue the OKC Might as a second team still there? (just in case I need one final team)

Anyone else wish to bid for a team (preference WILL be given to new bidders over second teams)?

I will hopefully be able to lock in the majority if not all of the teams tonight, so stay tuned.
Yeah I can continue the Might if you need them

With around 30 minutes until the cutoff all but 1 place is locked in should Joel Martin either pull out or not respond.

footy_fumbler this last spot is still yours should you wish to continue, but I need to know ASAP on your final decision. Alberton_Magpie if you want a spot you will need to bid now.

With the above being said, I have 4 teams that are peoples second teams, so if anyone wishes to have a spot and have yet to bid for a team please bid now so that I can add you and finalise everything by around 9pm AEDST tonight. Once done I will release the Conferences and Divisions*.

*NOTE: at least 2 people with 2nd teams will find both their teams in the same division with the current alignment.

Back